One

AT THE BAY....

"Dai andiamo piu veloce piu veloce!" the men shouted amongst themselves rushed to put the containers on the truck but one in particular was extremely weighty. (Come on let's go faster, faster!)

"Capo! questo e davvero pesante" one of Diablo's men called out to him, watching around as his men work like slaves to confiscate Pablo's shipment of ammunitions. (Boss! this one is real heavy)

"Prenti il piede di porco e aprilo velocemente prima che arrivino i suoi uomini" they did as their Don ordered, and when the seal was broken, Diablo whistled like he just won the jackpot taking one last pull of his cigarette flicking it away in the dirt. (Take the crowbar and quickly open it before his men comes).

It was filled with grenades, sniper rifles, blades, machetes, shot guns, bullet proof vest, technology equipments and his name engraved "Pablo" in the bullets, talk about a good heist.

"In tutti i miel Anni come Don non ho mai visto code Del genere, ragazzi e ora di andare, ORA!" their movement become swifter packing the last container (in all my years as Don I never saw shit like this, boys time to go, NOW!)

Seven SUV's filled with Diablo's solders and the two moving trucks behind, smiling to himself feeling he had some victory or accomplishment over Pablo. The ongoing battle for dominion over the district of Celuche.

Diablo had a bigger district than him but the power, influence and connection he had was making Diablo feel intimidated, jealous and underachieved, he felt entitled because he had more experience and years as Don so how could Pablo have more recognition and a better reputation than him , this little boy and his thugs taking everything that he thinks belongs to him.

The day he had the information and proof of that shipment, it was just a matter of time they raided him....

This shit is baffling me, only the unit know about this deal and I doubt any of them will snitch on me. Some body besides us knew and I have to fine out.

Five million dollars...five fucking million! best believe the stonzo who did this will pay with their life!. (Asshole)

I made sure to be extra discreet about this deal, this batch of ammunition is top tier from a recent and very low key supplier that I came in contact with all the way in south Africa.

My mafia might be small but very far from weak with the strong and valuable connections and skilled men that can take down a army, that's why the others fear we take over but my goal is not to have a big group of useless and vulnerable men that can be easily infiltrated.

I want like minded men who live and breathe for this lifestyle that is committed, loyal and focused. One thing about this organization that I've built, is that we are a family but they know to show and give respect otherwise it will have consequences for their actions.