Two

"Creed" they all stand with their hands on their chest, "I swear to serve this Mafia for life, with loyalty to my Don and fellowmen" they said like a chorus

"Now that is out of the way, talk to me Lexx what did you find out, these fucker took the best away from me and I need my shit back... all of it!" lighting another cigarette for the fifth time in a hour to calm my hay wired nerves.

"Before you say anything Lexx look at this Don" Ronnie throw the clear plastic bag that was in his jacket that seems to be some sort of evidence in it.

It was a cigarette bud, pictures of the vehicles license plates leaving the port and a piece of cloth. These cogliones was too busy stealing they left shit behind, and then wonder why he is at the bottom of the Mafia chain because his whole organization is sloppy as fuck but that's an advantage for me "well...we all know who this monogram belongs too but how the fuck did he know about this!! is what I want to know, Lexx what you wanted to let us know?". (idiots)

Diablo have his people with uniforms like they in the army, looking like a bunch of dummies.

Lexx flipped the laptop screen to me, "I think I know who the culprit is" feeling my eyes opening wider with every second the video played, this la cagna in my office, shuffling through my papers and files on my desk. (Bitch)

"What the fuck!!" I punched the air mad at myself to think I trusted her trifling, lying sneaky ass. Whole time the enemy was living with me all this time.

"That's so fucked up" Ronnie shake his head watching the video with Tonio.

I couldn't finish watch it, that shit infuriated me, "I'm going to kill her" and enjoy seeing life leave her body and send it back to Diablo in a fucking box "yeah...torture her ass then kill her".

All the time that son of a bitch messed with me is because of her, all these years were a lie and to think that I once loved her disgust me.

"Pablo I told you since the day I met her she seemed shady but hear me out, don't kill her...yet, use her first then do whatever you want. If Diablo is getting information from her then we can feed her some bullshit and undercut him".

This is why I appreciate them because when my mind is discombobulated my unit is there to pick up the pieces "makes a lot of sense Tonio but if she makes one bad move her head will be in a box".

"It don't matter to me, I hate her especially how she treats her own daughter, and another thing, stop fucking her" he had a smirk on his lips.

Lexx, Tonio and Ronnie was turning red right now from laughing "one time I walk in his house while they were fucking and Jessica sounded like she was dying" and another thing he doesn't know when to shut the fuck up, a giant clown that's what he is.