Five

"Boss we're in position around the building waiting for your command" hearing Ronnie's voice through my earpiece

We have to do this shit smart, quick and clean, if we're not synchronized then the plan won't work as I want it to "don't move until I say so".

Laying in the grass with my binoculars approximately a half mile away observing every movement on Diablo's compound and me and my men don't plan on going any closer.

We surrounded the house blending in with the background like chameleon.

The element of surprise and mystery will be our secret weapon, he won't know what and who hit him, of course he would suspect it would be me but where's the evidence to back up his claims?, absolutely non.

As far as I'm concern someone stole my fucking shipment and I don't know who it is. If he wants to play a game then let the games begin.

"Richie....time to shut every thing down, first take the camera's out".

"Done!"

"Now unlock the doors then take off all the lights then move in three, two, one....now!".

Gun shot ringing off like they at war, making me smile just imagining how my men is massacring the place, hearing grown men screaming like bitches seeing death flash before their faces.

That's how the cookie crumbles when you're in this lifestyle, kill or be killed "look over there!" I heard Ronnie shouted, the gunshots slowed down so I can hear them clearly.

"P we found the containers" that's all I wanted to hear from Tonio.

I guess Diablo got the memo that his warehouse is under attack, him and his so called soldiers started scampering like headless chickens.

Now it was my turn to fuck up some shit... "Shoot to kill! don't let nobody live and leave Diablo for me". I didn't want to kill him just slow him down a bit.

I would've let Lexx hack into his security system and turn off the lights and camera's but that won't be no fun, I'll let him know that even if him and his entourage have that to their advantage he still can't beat me.

It was execution style, bodies were all over the place dropping like leaves.

Taking the opportunity when I saw him running to his car, sending two shots one to his left leg and the other in his right arm observing that he's right handed.

All movement was seized except for Diablo's loud mouth, "Pablo!!!....I know it's you, mostra la tua faccia!" repeating himself over and over again. (Show your face).

I laughed at his idiotic outburst but had no time to condone his foolishness, "time to role out, nice and quiet".

Staying low to the ground in formation one behind the other, " well look who it is...." turning my head around to face lexx who was last behind me.