Twenty Four

Aneola still haven't said a word, awkwardly standing on her tippy toes feeling judged under Anastasia's gaze

Aneola still haven't said a word, awkwardly standing on her tippy toes feeling judged under Anastasia's gaze. Cussing out herself and her friend, if only she left a little bit earlier, "damn you Ruby!!....".

More confused about how she ended up there in the first place rather than what Aneola was actually doing... it was obvious from the looks of her. Anastasia was just curious as to how everything happened, Aneola is grown women and whoever she chooses to sleep with is non of her business.

"After we dropped you off we were stopped not too far down the...." she started but shortly cut off.

Click clack was the sound of the door unlocking opposite to them, turning around to see the blonde messy hair and pink stiletto shaped nails before revealing her full face.

"Not you too...but wah the fuck is dis, here look like Double Palm to alyuh!" shouting with her hands fixated on her hips, Anastasia wanted barge in both rooms and yank Ronnie and Antonio by their ears and scold them for treating Pablo's house like a motel.

"Shuu...shush, please Anna not so loud" Ruby panicked, putting her index finger on her lips before gently closing the door behind her.

"Don't shush me rue..." the vexation was vivid in her tone.

"Babe where are you...oh!" Pablo unexpectedly stepped in the corridor wanting to know why is his woman taking so long when she was right behind him, then he saw all three of them in a group, clearly seeing Anna's face she was upset about something, blindly walking into a nest of confusion.

His lips pull to the side in a mischievous smirk at the ladies rugged condition, "seems like everything went as planned" he laughed to himself.

Those culprits had tricks up their tight fitted sleeves before they left home to pursue the group of women yesterday, "Hailey is asleep babe but whenever you finish meet me in the office".

"Okay ah coming just now" she watched him walk away.

This whole situation reminded Anna of the serious conversation that have to be discussed between her and the boss himself.