Twelve

Somebody tell me why I'm under this man's bed hiding from my grandmother, naked as ah born with my bare areolas scrapping against these cold ass tiles, "because yuh crotch hot and want tuh play hot gyal in the city city

Somebody tell me why I'm under this man's bed hiding from my grandmother, naked as ah born with my bare areolas scrapping against these cold ass tiles, "because yuh crotch hot and want tuh play hot gyal in the city city....dat is why..." my own conscience make me sick sometimes always have to be right.

Thank goodness Ruby messaged me back quick when I texted her to come pick me up before shame kill meh.

Finally after hustling to put on his shorts Pablo unlock the door and it flew open hearing Nana's mouth before she even step a foot in, this woman always loud... "Pablo look how lon....but what de ass happen in here, you was fightin ah alligator?!. No wonder why you can't get up this mornin.... always sexing some lil hoe".

"Nana, is me yuh grand pickney (child)...I is de lil hoe he eat like ah fruit salad last night😩" is what I wanted to say out loud.

"Get dressed young man immediately, Mr Nmowana called about the shipment yuh was waiting on so long" and with that she leaves grumbling under her breath.

"You can come out now Anastasia" he tapped the frame of the bed, hearing the tiredness in his voice. Crawling out on my hands and knees standing right infront of him, our eyes made contact talking for the first time today he said "hey" flatly, one word was all he had to say after the disrespectful things he did to my body, the discomforting tension was thick in the room.

"Hi..." all of a sudden I felt shy, a rare emotion for me under his gaze. Slowly his lifeless wood stiffens in his boxers, "ah...ahm Anastasia, did we...ahm you know, had sex" his face emotionless as always, passing his hands down his face. My heart dropped instantly, regret settled in feeling used, empty and angry. I'm shocked but not shocked all at the same time if you know what I mean.

Is like I knew he was intoxicated by his sunken red eyes and the pungent smell of alcohol on his breathe, even though he drived us home. Personally know some people don't matter how drunk they are they never faulter behind that wheel so I didn't suspect he was drunk to the point of lost memory.

Then during sex his eyes were focused, he had control and pretty much looked normal to me.

"Na we didn't have sex, I jus happen to get naked and fall on yuh dick pussy first then we had ah pillow fight and that is how the room lookin inna (in a) mess" cunt...that's the most rhetorical question he could've ask watching me naked with a condom full of his sperm on the floor.

Giving him no time answer or even looking him in the eye, I speed walk to his bathroom taking up my bra, whatever remain of my outfit but I couldn't find my underwear nowhere and didn't have time to look for it.

"Okay Anna don't cry...you should've expected this beside you are grown and wanted him and he wanted you too...right?" gosh this shit so nerve wracking. Taking some deep breaths bracing myself against the marbled sink with my eyes closed, little by little my heartbeat slowed down.