Seven

"Can we have two sex on the the beach please" Ruby ordered the sixth one tonight dancing to this shit they call music so I know her ass is tipsy, I can hold my liquor but she can't ever since I know her

"Can we have two sex on the the beach please" Ruby ordered the sixth one tonight dancing to this shit they call music so I know her ass is tipsy, I can hold my liquor but she can't ever since I know her. "Rue why yuh drinkin so flickin much and yuh have to drive us home", she already knows I don't have my license yet.

"Oh my.... Anna dance and loosen up, I brought you out here to have a good time" I know she not rolling them eyes at me.

"Loosen up to wah?! that fuckery, give meh ah dam chance eh Ruby, I have too much rhythm in meh waist to dance to this rubbish" trying my utmost of all utmost best to enjoy myself but I wasn't getting any good vibes....at all.

Besides the perfectly mixed drinks and the bougie ambiance of this place I would rather be in my bed sleeping. Techno music is all I've been hearing for the past two hours since we reach and it was getting over bearing now, don't get me wrong...I don't expect the DJ to buss out soca and dancehall music but oh gosh mix it up a bit.

"Okay, okay...be right back" she scurried off before I could ask where she's going.

Bolting through the crowd towards the stage but that is as far my eyes could see when she disappeared behind the booth.

I was a bit worried for her since she's a little tipsy so I stood as close to the railing in our section to spot her whenever she's coming back.

My eyes were fixated on the area she vanished when suddenly the music changed into groovy R&B, summer rain by Carl thomas was playing.

My body had a mind of it's own, my hips moving and my hands in the air, that was all I needed, some good music.

Ruby eyes and mine make four when she walked in the thick crowd, sticking my tongue bobbing my head side to side with her, mimicking each other when she bumped into another young lady.

Taking in the scene I realized it was escalating when the girl stick her finger in Rue's face, "why is always these fuckin dutty hoes who pH balance higher than dey IQ want to start shit!" mumbling to myself.

As soon as my kind of music comes on they want act up, I literally saw rue said am sorry to her, that what she's doing is totally unnecessary.

I had to down my drink before I marched my ass down there because I already know they wanted to create a scene, "now three ah dem surroundin meh girl...not to fuckin night".

Darting through the sea of sweaty people, without asking a question I boxed the girl that was behind Ruby dead center of her forehead knocking her out.