Twenty One

It has been three days Hailey came home from both the unfortunate horrific kidnapping fiasco and hospital

It has been three days Hailey came home from both the unfortunate horrific kidnapping fiasco and hospital. She has been on bed rest ever since, assigned to Marisol as her care taker by Pablo's orders of course.

He didn't trust anyone other than his personal Doctor and medical staff so it was that very same night he took his daughter home despite Anastasia firmly disagreed.

They were not on good terms and still isn't, however Anna made it her priority to visit and tend to her bonus daughter which is somewhat a pleasant distraction.

To visit?... yes, after the couple's heated falling out Pablo asked for some time apart and even though at the time Anastasia thought he was being a drama queen she respected his request, but it didn't stop her from secretly checking up on him sometimes, after all she love this man.

After some extensive thinking, focusing more on his point of view she is mature enough to take accountability for her actions.

An apology is definitely owed to him and she knew this but Pablo was making it very difficult for her to even breathe his direction, ignoring and avoiding Anna like a incurable disease, it would be easier to get in the same room with the president than with him.

She isn't stupid it was obvious, a blind naive man could tell what he was doing from miles away but she played along to see how long Pablo plans to deny her existence.

Currently Anna was getting Hailey ready for bed, brushing up the unruly curls that framed her narrow face in the bathroom before  getting dressed herself to go out with Ruby, Melissa and Aneola.

"Mommy Anna, I think daddy misses you" the little girl beautiful eyes gazed at Anastasia's through the reflection in the mirror.

"I ah...am, what yuh mean pumkin? misses me how I right here with alyuh every day...." thrown off by the unexpected question looking everywhere else but Hailey.

One thing for sure and two things for certain, Hailey will always pick up on what's going on. "I know....b but....you don't mwah mwah like you use to and hug and giggle and hold hands, I asked him last night if he misses you because he looked sad, real sad mommy".

Hearing this Anna stop brushing up her hair making eye contact "and what he say" curious to know how Pablo felt.

"Well...he nod at me and smile but I know he was sad" the room went silent, Hailey looked at Anna for a reaction but she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Please don't leave my daddy... don't leave me mommy" munchkin lips quivered and her eyes were teary thinking about something she had no control over.

"Don't cry baby, you don't have tuh ever worry about me leaving you, I love yuh too much okay?" Anastasia was stooped down hugging Hailey so tight, giving her kisses all over her face.