Chapter 3 ~ Price

[A/n]
The question of the day! Who is your favorite character, and why? It can be any character, realistic, fiction etc.

{Official Publish on} April 28th, 2015

{Republished on} June 18th, 2016

{Word count} 2244

* * *

Your POV

'D-did he just help me?...' sitting in shock, I watched him walk away.

The group of observing students disperses back to their tables, they were probably expecting an entertaining fight.

The Bully was squinting at the direction where Levi was, his face turned to stone. He looks back at me, his mouth changing into a slick smile.

"Meet me behind the building after school is done." He says, winking at me then strides off to unknown whereabouts.

'N-no thanks...' I replied to him mentally.

After that scene the Bully tried to attempt, I planned to avoid him the whole school year. Unless, we move again.

It was still mind-trap for me, reoccurring I was asking myself all these questions about Levi.

'Why did he help me? He doesn't even know me, and I don't even know a single thing about him besides his name.'

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

The bell rang, dismissing the lunch hour.

Everyone stood up and exit the room, remnants and leftover food decorated the floor. On the tables were empty trays that students purposely and lazily left.

'Could this day get any worse?' I thought, leaving my backpack on the table, walking next to the trash can and tossing my bag. 'First, all my work in the third hour was a complete waste. Second, my seat was stolen from me and third, I was close being sexually harassed.'

A rush of coldness hit the back of my neck, my body froze completely. My hair was soaked and the liquid touch my lips, it tasted like milk. I could feel small rivers rushing down my back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were trash," a prissy voice came out.

My e/c eyes look up, seeing the same girl that stole my seat just to sit with the new student. She gave me a vicious glare, then changing it into small smile. She chuckles from her insult, eyeing me down, satisfied with how I looked. In her hands was an empty milk carton.

"I don't see what he sees in you. You're just pathetic," she sighs, throwing the carton at me.

'I don't even know him what makes you think I like him?.. I don't know why he's even around me.'

"I'm sorry..." I apologize, instead of speaking my mind out.

My head took the light blow from the emptied carton and my face became gloomy, hanging lowly. Staring at the ground which had puddles of milk and the milk carton by my feet.

"That's only a preview of what I'll do to you," she says, inspecting at her nails then glaring at me. "Stay away from him, and make sure you'll stay out of my way." She yawns, ruthlessly bumping her shoulder into my body and walking out of the cafeteria.