Chapter 14 ~ My First Kiss

[A/n]
Question of the day; have you guys seen the season 2 trailer?!! Lol I'm a little late on notice but I'm so excited! APRILL

P.S
I did fall ill. I'm extremely sorry that these updates have been slow but my body isn't feeling too well. I don't want to share specific details but I'm worried for my health. I'm hoping that my body will be better soon.

P.P.S
I'm not gunna die or anything serious, but I'm just moderately worried.

{Official publish on} September 8th, 2015

{Republish on} January 19th, 2017

{Word count} 2709

* * *

"C-can we take a little break?" I gasp for precious oxygen between my words, both my hands on my knees and my body crouch forward.

"We take a break once you get this move down," Levi says sternly, "we're not stopping until you get it right."

It's been exactly thirteen days since the incident at the gas station. I've been told that my ex-boss has been put behind bars, and ever since I got back to work Levi has been training me harder than ever.

I told my aunt that I had a job, and with hours of pure persuasion, she caved in and extended the curfew for me and Miya. I didn't specifically tell her what my job was, but she didn't care to ask.

I also asked for Erwin's permission to allow Miya to come to headquarters with me.

I have also been training extra hours with Levi in-order to complete this part of my training of combat.

But...

"Stand straight and get into your position," Levi says, getting his combat pose.

"Yes, sir," I heavily breathe one more time then doing what Levi commanded and getting into my combat position with my fists up and my back arc forward with my head low.

I made the first move, throwing a punch to aim for his face but Levi easily dodged and shooting his bullet like fist. Ducking my head, his knuckles grazed my hair.

At the corner of my eye, Levi raised his leg to kick me. I respond by raising my arms to shield the kick then grabbing his leg and losing his balance and tumbling to the ground.

Quickly Levi tripped me, causing the both of us to be on the ground. He tackles me, causing the both of us to roll on the ground with each other.

Finally, in result, Levi was on top, pinning my hands to the ground. Our faces nearly inches away, but I couldn't help myself and feel that our breaths were just so close.. Our lips were close.

The sound of us panting from the spar, the heat coming from both of our bodies and the intensity of the atmosphere between us.

'Does he like me?' I asked once again in my head.

The hours we spent together in training makes me feel that we're closer than before.

Just when I thought our lips were going to touch, Levi swiftly gets off of me, sitting on the benches while still panting.

Petra opens the door, knocking against the door politely.

"Sorry to interrupt but Miya is asking for you, F/n. She seems kind of mad," Petra says concern, sighing sadly.

"I wonder what's wrong? And which room is she in again?" I ask, grabbing my towel and wiping the sweat off of me.

"She won't talk to me, she's been asking for you and she's in lounge. It's located just at the end hall, straight down. I can show you," Petra suggests.