Chapter 16 ~ Brat

[A/n]
Short chapter XD Mainly because I had writers block! But next chapter I don't think I'll have a writers block as bad as this! All of your comments give me power to write! \(*^*)/

{Publish on} March 16, 2017

{Word count} 1920

* * *

Levi POV

"I-I'm dating Eren."

My hand on her cheek lays there then slowly inching away back by my side.

'I'm too late.'

"That's why we we're late, he just asked me," F/n says, "and I said yes."

Your POV

"I don't care about your personal love life," Levi says coldly but his fists clench into balls that his knuckles are white. "This is your only warning, don't be late next time cadet L/n."

"Y-yes sir.." I say quietly, Levi's back facing me.

I follow him back to the training room where everyone else was awaiting quietly for us.

"Let's get started," Levi says in his commanding tone to show his superiority. "It's my job to train you to be fully prepared next week."

"For what?" Eren asks and earns a ghastly glare from the corporal.

"We received intel. One of our under-covers planned a meeting of one of the Titans informants," he says. "It's a week from now, and everyone is required to train as much as they can."

"Is it a mission?" Auruo asks.

"No, it's an extraction. That means minimize gun shooting," Levi says, "unless absolutely necessary."

"And what are we extracting?" Eren asks.

"It's who we're extracting," Levi says. In the back of his pocket a ringing began. "Grab a partner to spar with, I need to answer this."

As Levi walked out the room for privacy, I found myself next to Eren and tugging on his sleeve.

"Can we talk?"

* * *

Levi POV

"What," I answer into my phone, hearing Erwin's voice.

"Levi, since F/n is coming to the extraction you'll have to teach her the basic gun use," he says but sounds distracted. The tone of his voice is light and he sounds cheerful.

"Is that big bro?!"

I hear a voice that anyone can recognize even after one meeting.

"Can I talk to him?!" Miya's voice sounds excited and joyful with brings a small smile on my face.

"Sure sweetie," Erwin says, giving a chuckle.

"Big bro?" Miya speaks, her voice sounding clear. "Hiyo!"

"Hiyo," I said back, just with less enthusiasm.

"Mr. Erwin is nice! He lets me sit in his spin chair!" Miya says, "I miss you big bro, when will we go to the park again?"

I pause, "soon, but not now because F/n and I'm busy."

"Ok.." For a second her voice waivers down in disappointment. "I understand! You and big sis work hard!"