Chapter 15 ~ I'm scared

[A/n]
What's your favorite book? Not manga XD just a favorite book. Mine recently is one called the Red Queen and its sequel, I'm so in love <3

You might not remember these parts from the original book because I added new events to make the book longer <3
My illness is getting better so thank you guys for the get well comments! <3

{Published on} February 5th, 2017

{Word count} 3988

* * *

Third POV

"Actually cadet Ral, I need to spar with you next for an assessment," Levi says, monotoned.

"Y-yes sir," Petra says hesitantly, looking away from his piercing gaze. "Sorry that I can't take you there myself," she says back at F/n with a nervous smile.

"It's no problem, I can find it myself," F/n said, giving her a playful salute and walking out the door, leaving the two of them alone.

Petra clears her throat, purposely moving her gaze away from Levi's hawk stare.

"I really think I should guide F/n," Petra says, trying to exit out the door till her arm gets caught.

"I said, we need to do an assessment for your training," Levi says, holding on her forearm and boring into her eyes.

"Levi, I don't think this is a good idea-"

"It's captain," Levi interrupts her sentence, his hold softening once he locks on her brown pupils. Rush of old feelings come back to him, causing him to purse his lips and release her arm. "You start."

Petra nods quietly, yet looking nervous. "Yes captain," she says quietly, tying her hair and parting her bangs aside. Inside she had a gut feeling that this was instantly a bad idea.

Petra made the first move, throwing the first punch. In a blink Levi easily grabbed her arm and flipped the ginger-haired woman like a sack of flour.

Hitting against the ground, Petra breath was knocked completely out.

"Get up."

"Y-yes sir," quickly recovering, Petra gets back up and throwing another quick punch which was successfully blocked again.

Once again, Levi manages to hold her arm and using one of his legs to cause her to fall. Learning her lesson, Petra grappled on Levi tightly, making him fall with her.

Rolling the matter floor, the two continued to struggle against each other until finally Levi gets the upper hand. He grabbed her wrists, pinning them on the floor while on top of her.

"You need more training," Levi states.

"Ok, I will. You won, now can you let me go captain?" Petra says, panting tiredly while laying still and staring away from Levi.

Once more, the wave of old feelings slowly start to pour into Levi's body. The sound of her voice, her smell and the way her hair always gets away in her eye.

Unconsciously, one of his hand parted away a strand that fell on her face.

"C-captain," Petra says a little louder but Levi stays perfectly still, staring into her eyes. Faster than lightning, Levi's lips were smashed against hers.