Chapter 13 ~ Training

[A/n]
What's your favorite manga? Mine is Black bird <3 ugh such a beautiful and cute anime. (There's lime and lemon comes later on. BUT ITS SO CUTEEE)

This chapter is more of fluff and a newly added part that I didn't add in the original story.

{Published on} December 29th, 2016

{Word count} 2165

* * *

Your POV

'Does he feel the same way too?'

"Big bro, big sis! Let's go!" Miya's voice snaps our tension.

"M-my shirt.. it's still ripped," I manage to say quietly to Levi, standing on my own and out of Levi's arms.

We both walked to the car, climbing inside of it.

"Miya, we're going to my apartment first," Levi says, starting up the engine with a roar and putting it in drive.

"Wow big bro's house?!" Miya beams then quickly remembering to put on her seatbelt.

"It's an apartment," he corrects and Miya's expression become sullen and sad. "But don't worry," he says, "It's a big place."

* * *

Levi was right. The apartment was huge.

"Do you own the whole floor or something?" You asked instantly as Levi turn the keys, opening the door.

His apartment was roomy and filled with black and white modern furniture. The walls were white and the floor was carpeted white. There was even a fireplace keeping the atmosphere warm.

A oak polished-brown table was on our right with matching chairs and there was a complete kitchen at the far left from us. A white couch was in front of a large tv. As expected, everything was neat and clean.

Levi walks in, throwing his keys on a table. Miya giggles in excitement, taking off her sweater and backpack and puts it on one of the chairs.

"I'll put something on for you Miya," Levi says, turning on the tv and switching to a random child-appropriate show.

Miya coos and jumps on the couch, her eyes locked onto the gluing screen. She never watches television, mainly because we don't have one back home.

"Are you sure this isn't a house?" I ask, cracking a smile while taking in the whole view.

"F/n, come here," Levi gesticulates, walking through a door. I followed behind him, finding a masters bedroom with a queen-size bed.

"This is bigger than my bedroom," I said quietly then something hit my face and fell down into my arms.

A large white towel?

"Uh.. What's this for?" I ask, looking up at him.

Levi smacked his forehead with his hand. "No, I just wanted to throw that in your face," he says sarcastically then rolling his eyes. "Go take a shower," he says, still face-palming himself and walking out of the room.

I smile softly to myself, mentally whispering a thank you. I figured out the room to the bathroom, walking inside.

White tiles covered the ground, there was a bathroom and an unexpectedly large bathtub. A shower was set up nearby the tub with glass doors.

Slowly zipping off Levi's jacket, I stared at myself from the bathroom mirror. My shirt was shred with droplets of stained blood on my skin and on my shirt. My forearms had purple prints on my skin.