Ch 2: The fall

A/n: Moshi, moshi. Hello y'all, how ya been, i've been doing great, passing tests with breeze! Some could say, it was chillingly easy, Ay! Ay! Nobody? None? No? Ok... anyways, away from me, what have y'all been doing, i would love to know! Though you don't have to say anything if ya don't want to, not like i'm your dad or some shit... or am i?!
____________________
< {Nobody p.o.v} >

The thousands of Johpiel's arrows rained down on Uriel as he sliced them with his sword, though his efforts didn't really do much, as his body was still hit by many. The burning pain of Johpiel's arrows was unimaginable. Hundreds of arrows hotter than the core of a star, piercing his body.

In unthinkable pain, Uriel stood back up as if he were to have fallen now, it would mean certain death. Soon Micheal was in front of him again, pointing the lance at him

"You shall stay down, and be judged by the six of us!" his voice was starting to annoy Uriel.

"I'm telling the truth brother! Why won't you just trust me!" Uriel's words flew in one ear then out the other, as the other angels had no care of him now.

"Silence! You insolent fool! Trying to trick us" Chamuel lifted up his right arm and so did the other five. Electricity sparked, lightning rained and the dimension itself started to crack, they're going to use {[Judgement]}

_________________
{[Judgement}]

{[Judgement]} is a ultimate attack used by the archangels to finish of the ones that are too powerful.
{[Judgement]} from a single archangel is already sixty times more powerful than the big bang.
___________________
< {Uriel p.o.v} >

"You're going this far just because you don't want to believe me...?" I utter in shock to their efforts to not believe me, though there's no time for shock.

The amount of energy in {[Judgement]} would kill me, if i was hit. Knowing what to do i activated {[Guardian of Eden]}

My body began to grow and expand as flames hotter than anything in existence. Seeing my action the six stopped charging the attack, and used it.

"""JUDGEMENT!!!""" Their combined fierce roar could be heard by me before i was enveloped in light.
_______________
< {Nobody p.o.v} >

The light that enveloped Uriel was bright, so bright that if any mortal were to see it their body would disintegrate.

The amount of power in this attack is extraordinary. It completely destroyed everything inside the room of the palace, creating a huge crater going miles deep.

"Is that pest is gone now?" Chamuel asked his siblings, as they just nodded.

"He is, even our lord might get hurt from that..." Gabriel was the first to answer the question, as another popped up

"So there's no way he would survive, right?" Jophiel asked her brother as Micheal just shakes his head

"There's no w-" but before he could finish, he was interrupted by a voice

"Don't..*huh... get too cocky.. *ugh... yet.." a large flaming hand reached out of the crater, climbing out of the crater, a flaming giant was now out.

"U-U-Uriel!!?!" It was truly surprising, how did he do that, well...

__________________________
{[Light of God]}

{[Light of God]} is an ability bestowed to Uriel by god himself.
This ability turns Uriel into a flaming giant as big as he likes, and he also have the ability to delete anything from existence with his flames, Uriel also becomes impervious to death.
___________________________

Uriel brought his blade up and swung it down full force, ripping a hole in in space-time and destroying the ground, but the six arch's managed to dodge it, though the assault from Uriel did not stop. Uriel continuously attack them non stop at a speed faster than light

"DO NOT GET HIT BY THE BLADE!! IT WILL INCINERATE YOUR SOUL!!" Gabriel's words rang through the room, but everyone was too focused on dodging to hear it.

Finally Micheal managed to get some ground, and used his ability.

Micheal's body grew into similar size as Uriel, but unlike Uriel who was cowered in flames, he was covered in lightning.

"GIVE UP URIEL. YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR THE SIX OF US" Micheal's voice is deep and calming, but you'd be able to sense that he was quite confident right now.

Uriel said nothing, rather, he brought his blade up and... stabbed himself? For many this might look stupid, but to the archangels, they knew what he was doing. Quickly they ran out of the palace to see thousands of other angels, with zero time to waste, Micheal shouted.

"GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT, OR ALL OF YOU WILL DIE!!" It was shocking for most angels that have never seen the archangel yell before, but they quickly complied, flying away as quickly as they could. When they looked back, a humongous magic source in the palace, ready to blow up.

Everyone managed to get out of the explosion distance, but the entirety of the heavenly pale e was completely gone. The presence of Uriel cannot be sense, so everybody believed he died in that last attack, but...
___________________
[{Northern Norway: location: ??? year: ???}]
< {Uriel p.o.v} >

I was falling, fast at that. My body sore from battling my siblings, now i'm unable to move, or do anything for that matter. My body was quickly descending to the ground below, flames started to cover my body because of the speed i'm descending.

Soon enough, my body crashed down at the ground, a large explosion went of as i was just laying there motionless. A couple minutes passed, before i barely stood up to look outside the crater i made. I was inside a ruin or so, luckily it seems like my landing didn't do too much damage. I tried to walk, but i came only nine steps, before falling onto the wall of the ruin.

"At least.. this.... is an ok.. place to rest..." speaking to myself, i really needed to go into a deep sleep, or more like a hibernation for years to come, i took one last look around me before closing my eyes, and fallen too hibernation...
_________________

A/n: yo how ya feeling, did ya like this chapter! I sure hope you did! I had a fun time writing this, these Vtuber lore angels don't get used a lot, but they can definitely be too good use, if ya planning on doing a Vtuber fanfic sometime. Now either way goodbye