Ch 11: Escaping from heaven to the land of fading spirits

< {Nobody p.o.v} >
_____________

A couple minutes had passed and they had found Zadkiel and Chamuel. Soon after they found the two Raphael and Jophiel woke up from their unconscious state. It was looking really good for the former archangels as things were going smoothly. A little too smoothly...

Walking and searching, they soon came to the end of the hall. At the end, they could see Micheal. They were happy, they have found their last member and only needed to take him and escape.

Though a certain someone won't let that happen. As the group approaches Micheal, a golden spear of light headed for Uriel. Quickly turning around and swinging his sword, destroying it, he looked backwards to see who it was. Looking at the figure that was clattered in heavy armor with lots of soldiers behind him.

"This is bad..." Raphael suddenly spoke up after being silent for a while.

"Quick, get Micheal so we can get out!" Turning to the others, Gabriel commanded them to get Micheal.

"Sorry, but I can't let you do that" In an instant he appeared and was going to attack Gabriel.

Dragging his fist back and striking down at Gabriel, but before his fist hit him, Uriel pushed Gabriel out of the way and blocked the punch. Uriel knows quite well from the power he's sensing from this person that in his current state he's not going to last that long. Sure, he's gotten stronger from absorbing the light in heaven, but it's not nearly enough to make him comparable to his original state.

"Hmm, Uriel, long time no see" Uriel seemed a little confused as he didn't recognize the person in front of him.

"Sorry, but I don't think I recognize you..." Uriel had no understanding of where Kafziel was coming from.

"Of course you don't, the old Archangels never cared about their underlinings wellbeing" He didn't quite understand what he was saying.

Uriel don't actually have any subordinates of his own, closes thing he have to being a subordinate is probably the angel that takes a message from one archangel to another, but he's actually just Gabriel's subordinate.

"Sorry, but I don't really have any subordinates" Uriel was high on guard, ready for an attack.

"Oh, I'm no underling of yours, but I am the royal guard of the heavenly palace, I'm sure you have talked to me before" Kafziel explained that they have talked before, but Uriel don't seem to recall.

"Apologies, but I have talked to many royal guards in my time" Stating that he can't remember who he is, Kafziel became a little frustrated.

"Well, if you can't remember the old me, then I'll just introduce you to the new me. I am Kafziel, one of the five current Archangels and I have a job to punish the former Archangels. You are of course not included, so if you just give them back, I'll let you go safely" Introducing himself, he drew out his sword and threatens Uriel.

"And what will be of my siblings then?" Even if they had betrayed him before, he still care for them.

"Well, they'll continue to reflect on their sins, of course" Uriel didn't seem to like that answer very much.

"I'm sorry, but that just won't do" Getting into a battle stance, Uriel was ready for an attack.

"Oh, are you planning on fighting me? You really think you can win in your current state?" Kafziel seemed very confident in this battle, which is a given being that he is thousands of times stronger than the weakened Uriel.

"Well, no, and I'm not intending to" Uriel put down his sword, seemingly waiting a little, and Kafziel looked and wondered what he was going to do.

The others have just gotten Micheal out of his binding, and they were ready to make a run for it. Uriel soon noticed this and pointed his blade upwards, and suddenly light that shines real bright was emitted from the sword, blinding Kafziel.

"Shine!" Shouting out the word, the light shined even brighter and created a powerful shockwave knocking Kafziel and his soldiers away.

"Quick, everyone grab me!" Gabriel shouted, and everyone ran and put a hand on him.

Not long after everyone grabbed Gabriel, another burst of bright light erupted and when the light were gone, they had suddenly disappeared.
_____________
[{Location: ???}]
_____________

The bright light appeared in the middle of a giant forest. The light quickly dimmed and revealed the seven Arch's. The forest surprised most of them. The giant forest was filled with magical energy, a really surprising thing.

"W-Where are we, Gabriel?" Micheal asked his brother as he is a little unfamiliar with up their current location.

"A place where spirits fade away.. now, follow me. I know a place we can hide" He quickly spread his wings.

Though everyone spread their wings and headed to the sky, one didn't, and that was Uriel himself.

"Hmm? Aren't you going with us?" Raphael ask as they all looked at Uriel with confusion.

"No, you can go first, I got an idea to restore my power, and... it's quite refreshing seeing such a beautiful forest" It seems like he got a way too het back his power.

"Is that so? Fine then, we will be headed southeast from here, come when you are done" Gabriel told him where to go if he needed to find them.

"Alright" Uriel nodded as his siblings quickly flew off.

Uriel watched as his siblings fly to a place presumably safe. After they got out of his view, Uriel walked towards a small grass field I. The middle of the forest with light shining down. Sitting down, he went into a meditative posture and focused. The magical energy of the forest and even light itself started getting pulled towards him. How is he doing this? He is the angel that represents earth and the ground, he have power over all things that's in it and on it, and as of absorbing light, he is literally called "Light of god" and also called "Regent of the sun". He have full control over light itself, sure it is weaker because of the fall, he can still control it to such an extent that he can absorb and regain power.

The energy that surrounds Uriel is immense, he was thinking of doing this in heave, but to think he would find a better place than that to do this. Quickly his power began too grow at a rapid pace, he'll be back at full power in no time. Maybe he didn't need the fruit of knowledge or the fruit of life, maybe he can regrow them and heal Eden. These thoughts made Uriel smile a little as he was rapidly gaining power. At this speed , he'll only be needing a week or two to be back at his full strength, this made Uriel really happy.