Ch 13: Yuki Mara

Nobody p.o.v
______________

Susanoo and Uriel walking up to a log cabin, seemingly owned by Susanoo himself.

"We're here!" Susanoo had a big smile on his face as he declared that they have reached the cabin.

Uriel had a small smile on his face, but it soon disappeared as he heard arguing and yelling from inside. With no hesitation, he opened the door, and then he was greeted by two certain angels arguing.

"Damn it Jophiel. What did I tell you before about letting your hatred against spirits go unchecked!?" Gabriel was screaming at Jophiel, clearly unhappy at the moment.

"What!? You aren't that different idiot! You expect me to just let every single spirit live when they have been causing problems to the angels for all these years!?" Jophiel yelled back at him, but it didn't seem like Gabriel was happy about her answer.

"That spirit is completely different in comparison to the other ones and you know it! Control it better, or I will do it for yo-!" As he was going to finish his sentence, he was stopped by the sound of Uriel.

"Siblings, what's going on?" Speaking out to the two arguing angels, he was clearly confused at the situation.

The instant the voice of Uriel rang out the both of them stopped. Looking at their brother, they returned back to normal. The six Archangels looked at each other, each one filled with discomfort. Seeing the situation, Gabriel spoke up.

"Apologies brother. Our siblings and I have not been... on perfect terms you could say" Gabriel had a somewhat disappointed and tired look, well, guess that's natural when dealing with the rest of his siblings.

"That much I can tell. Geez it is quite chilly in here. I need to open some windows real quick, hold on a moment" Susanoo went to open some windows, while Uriel begins to listen to what Gabriel has to say.

"What happened here?" Uriel was the one who approached first, having a kind and calm look on his face.

Uriel wasn't angry at his siblings, well, he is usually never angry to be honest. After a moment of silence, Gabriel spoke up.

"Well, Chamuel and Jophiel lost their tempers and attempted to cause a scene, but the spirit that is staying here managed to de-escalate the situation. Hence why this room is cold" Uriel just listened calmly as he spoke, nodding his head as Gabriel finished talking.

"You know, as much as I would allow you lot to take refuge. You birdie, just explained that you were going to attack one of my friends. So if any of you cause shit like that again, I will have no choice but to kick you out just to serve you on a plate for the rest of the Heavens to find you. Understood?" Gabriel nodded to Susanoo, taking his words with care.

Gabriel began to explain the details of what happened as Uriel looked at him calmly. He nodded his head in response to Gabriel as he finished the story, though the other sibling had a different opinion on the matter. They got into a small argument, but quickly stopped by Uriel's chuckle. They caught up with something's over the story, though Uriel was a little worried for the spirit after hearing the story in full detail.
_____________
[{Mini time skip}]
_____________

The spirit was resting on her bed, looking relatively tired and weak. She was incredibly tired after using her powers, her body became relatively hard to move, not saying it can't though. After laying there for a minute, a knock on the door was heard. She raised a brow, wondering who would want to see her.

"Who is it?" She spoke up to the one knocking, hoping it wasn't one of the angels that want her gone for some reason.

"I'm Uriel, one of the angels taking refuge in Susanoo's home" The angel answered her.