Ch 12: Susanoo

< {Nobody p.o.v} >
______________

Uriel power was increasing dramatically, almost stupidly. He was absorbing an incredible amount of light and a unthinking amount of magic. It have been a while since he had started doing this, and he was getting a lot stronger. Uriel thought of becoming as powerful as he used to be. He knew that if he needed to take down the new archangels and Agnesia, he would need a lot of power. But as he was surfing through his though, he heard a voice.

"Sweet technique you got there birdie" A voice from behind interrupted his thought.

Turning around, he saw a man. He had strange blue colouration that blended in with his attire that reminds of old Japanese clothes. A Japanese straw hat hanging from his neck as it was behind him. His hair is a dark black that seems smooth while being tied up into a short ponytail. His face seems like he was in his twenties, though the energy surrounding him didn't feel so. He had a shaved beard and blue eyes that were like the ocean. On his side, was a fascinating looking sword that was sheathed.

"Who might you be?" Uriel could guess this might be the person that Gabriel went to, but was a little unsure.

Uriel can sense great power from this person. He seemed to be even stronger than some or all of his siblings at full power. It was something Uriel never really thought he'd see as they were created by god himself.

"Oh, I'm Susanoo. Doubt that you've heard of me, but your Uriel? Gabriel's other sibling?" He nodded in response.

"That would be me" He answered Susanoo.

"Oh good. I wanted to check up on you myself while the rest take a simple nap. So tell me birdie, what is that you once did back in the Heavens?" Uriel was slightly hesitant, but he responded in kind since Susanoo was being friendly and he wasn't giving off any hostility.

"I was the guardian of Eden, until I fell of course" Answering, he eased up as Susanoo was friendly.

"Fell? Like you tripped or something?" Well, it doesn't seem like  Susanoo get's it.

"No, I ended up facing my siblings at the time. Though that was many, many years ago..." Uriel corrected him on what he meant by "fell."

Uriel didn't want to talk about it too much as it hurt him as he thought of it.

"I see. Well tell me, you look like the most intelligent out of the lot, can you feel the Heavens from here?" Uriel didn't seem to understand where he was coming from.

"Feel heaven?" He was confused as it isn't something he'd thought he'd be asked.

"This realm is somewhat connected to it so I thought you would be able to feel what is going on there" Uriel didn't know what to say, but he kinda tried to "Feel heaven", but couldn't get anything.

"Well, I got nothing friend. I don't sense anything going on from there, I don't think we Angels are capable of doing so" Even if he was an former Archangel, but he isn't particularly bonded to heaven so it doesn't make sense to be able to sense what's going on up there.

"Oh I see. Well at least I learnt something new about you birds. Honestly raising one was a little bit of a pain but whatever.. Be glad you can't do that bud" He didn't fully understand what he meant.

"Oh, why is that?" He knew that heaven is destroyed, but he saw no reason to not know what's going on.

"Well there is something going down there at the moment. I can't simply describe it, but it would be best for you to rest up first ya know? You lot came for refuge and safety. I got the idea from your sibling many years ago, so don't worry about it. Now come on, night time will come by soon" Well, he did want to know what is happening, but resting a little would be good.

Susanoo gestured him to follow, and he did so. The two walked for a small while with little conversation, until Uriel asked him something that had been sitting in his mind.

"Say, do you know something about blood magic?" It was something he wanted to ask as he needed to know it.

"Blood magic? What about it?" Susanoo seemed a little confused on why he wanted to know that.

"Well you see, I was in hibernation for a couple of years until I managed to break out of the ice thanks to someone that I thought of as a friend. Though he was really strong for me at the time, giving me a good battle. I strangely enjoyed it. But however, through those events, I somehow ended up in the present and I ended up meeting someone who could mix holy light and blood together, or Haemomancy. She called it something else, though I don't remember..." Explaining why he wanted to know and Susanoo nodded.

"Well you see, Haemomancy was used at some point to involve slavery. Though it actually was developed by Vampires to created a defensive mechanism for themselves. Though mixing blood magic with something else..? I'm unsure about that or how that worked... But however that can be solved at a later date friend. For now, your head needs some rest. It may not be obvious to you, but you seem rather tired. You look like you haven't slept for many hours" Uriel seemed to not like that, but decided to do nothing.

"Well, maybe your right. Perhaps I do need some sleep, plus I need to catch up with my siblings as well to figure out some answers of course" Uriel did look quite tired as he's always been doing something with no rest.

"By all means, but don't forget that there are two others living with me at the moment, so be kind to them as well alright?" He mentioned that he had other people living with him.

"Two others?" He didn't think there'd be others in such a isolated location.

"You could say that she is a spirit. It's a shame really. It is rare nowadays for spirits to end up here, yet she claimed that she died and was brought here. However, I think you need to be careful with your words around her at least. She seems quite cold, but you'll get the idea once we get there" Uriel nodded.

"I understand" The two continued their way.

Though, Uriel knew he couldn't react much as he needed more power. He needed to do something with heaven and needed a better way to increase his power. Sure, this place was great to use to increase his power, but it wouldn't be enough, he knew it himself.