Ch 5: Asgard

Yooo, how are ya? Let's just get too the story.
{O.N} = {Old Norse}
{E.N} = {English}
______________________
[{Location: Midgard}] < {Uriel p.o.v} >

{E.N}"Enna Alouette..." She began flying closer and then circling me, for some odd reason.

{E.N}"You are correct" Thor started approaching us, hopefully he ain't challenging her.

{O.N}"Uriel, you know this young woman?" He did still seem quite bothered that he didn't sense her but didn't say anything.

{O.N}"Yes, I know her, she's an old friend..." Thor didn't seem to hear the small concern in my voice as he gave a friendly smile.

{O.N}"Hahaha, well then, anyways, why don't I treat the two of you to something!" He gestures us to follow him, and I did so, telling Enna to also follow.

Enna did as told and we followed Thor to who knows where, we flew over mountains, forests and lakes, till we came to a large town, a wealthy one at that. The town had buildings cowered in literal gold.

{O.N}:"Say hello! This is Asgard!" He yelled as we landed on the ground.

He continued walking forward, taking a couple of turns until we came to a bar. Walking inside, it was filled with drunk people, some lying unconscious on the ground. Looking unsure at him, I didn't know why we were here.

{O.N}"Why are we here?" Asking him, he seemed a little confused.

{O.N}" Treating the two of you for some food of course! Now follow me!" Walking forward, he sat down on one of the tables and gestures us to sit down as well.

Not having much of a choice I sat down as well did Enna. Thor began calling for the waiter, ordering some food. While he did that, it left me and Enna in an awkward silence.

{E.N}"Well, this certainly was not how I expected to meet you again..." Sweating a little, I tried striking a conversation, but she said nothing.

"How has it been in heaven...?" It seems like she is not very comfortable talking.
______________
< {Enna p.o.v} >

Oh fuck! What am I going to do now!? I didn't want to have a conversation! I don't know how to talk with people! I also remember Uriel being quite an extrovert, shit!

"Well, this certainly was not how I expected to meet you again" Bad! He's talking to me! What am I going to say? How do I answer him?

"How has it been in heaven?" I can try talking to him.

"W-well, it has been ok, I guess..." God, please don't talk too much...

"Well, that's good to hear... tell me, how have my brothers been behaving?" It surprised me that he asked about their wellbeing after they literally tried to kill him-

"Y-You still care about them?" It's quite surprising.

"Of course, they are a bunch of idiots, but they are still my brothers" He truly cares about.

"Ok, they have been doing okey, I think, they haven't been punished yet, so I think they're still in the clear" Please don't talk more after this.

Uriel just nodded and didn't say anything further.
_____________
< {Uriel p.o.v} >

My brothers are not hurt, well that's a relief.

{O.N}:"Alright! The food will be here soon! Now Uriel, mind introducing me to this young lady?" Thor, who was now done ordering, turned his interest to me and Enna.

{O.N}:"Oh yeah, this is Enna Alouette, she's my friend back from my home place" I'm still a little unsure if I should tell him I'm from heaven, but he probably doesn't even know what heaven is.

Thor nodded and seemed like he was going to ask something else but stopped himself as the waiter came with our food. It was a lot of food. The food was mainly consisting of meat, there were literally two entire grilled animals and a lot more food.

{O.N}:"Uh Thor, are you sure we can eat up all this?" Thor just chuckled in response to my words.

{O.N}:"Of course! This is only a little more than what I usually eat every meal!" This really shocked me, eating this much every, that's very impressive.

{O.N}:"Well, I'm unsure if I and Enna would be able to finish" A little sweat dripped down my forehead at the amount of food.

{O.N}:"Then I'll finish what you can't" Well, that's ok, I guess.

{E.N}:"Umm Enna, are you going to eat with us?" Turning my attention to her, I asked.

{E.N}:"R-rather not, I think it would be better if I get going now" She stood up and was about to leave.

{E.N}:"O-oh, is that so, w-well could you please not tell heaven that I'm alive?" I needed to ensure that my siblings would not attack this place.

{E.N}:"Of course, I will not tell them, you don't have to worry" Hearing that is a relief.

Nodding at her response, she vanished immediately.

{O.N}:"Oh, is she not sticking for food...?" Turning back to Thor, I just nodded.

{O.N}:"Well, her loss" As he finished talking, he immediately started showing food down his throat.
______________
{50 minutes later}

Well, after almost an hour, we have finished the feast that Thor had ordered, we were now walking down the streets of Asgard.
Asgard is absolutely beautiful, the houses are well designed, and a lot of people were walking down the snowy streets.

{O.N}:"It's quite lively around here, but why am I able to sense worry in the people?" Turning my head to Thor, he had a visible frown on his face.

{O.N}:"That's because a war is coming up" That was unexpected.

{O.N}:"What!?" It really surprised me; I did not expect it to be a war.

{O.N}:"Yes, my father had a vision a couple years back, a prophecy about an upcoming war with the other realms connected to these lands. The war is said to be the end of Asgard" His voiced has a hint of pain in them, he doesn't want that to happen.

{O.N}:"That's not good to hear. All this worry is because of an upcoming war, but who is this war against?"

{O.N}:"It's against all the other realms, this event is called Ragnarök, it's our end. The events that will happen during is unclear, but it's known that me and my father will be guaranteed to die" This was of course saddening, it's their end after all.

As I was going to say something, I stopped myself as I sensed something. A demonic energy was approaching the city, and not only was it demonic, but it also had strong trace of holy magic on it.

{O.N}:"Thor, something big is coming..." Bringing out my blade, I looked towards the direction.

{O.N}:"I know, I also sensed it" Bringing his hammer to his hand, he also looked at the direction.

This might not end good...