Ch 3: Thor Odinson

A/n: Hello guys how ya doin? I'm doin alright, i guess. I don't really have anything to say, other than there are no tests next week so i'll be working on these books of mine.
_____________________
<After Uriel's Explosion>
[{Location: Heaven}] < {nobody p.o.v} >

"What do you mean you killed him, after suspecting he was lying!" The booming voice of the woman who standing in front of the kneeling archangels questioned them.

"Miss Pendora, please, listen to us fir-" Micheal was cut off by "Pendora"

"I AM LISTENING TO NOTHING!! KILLING YOUR OWN BROTHER FOR A UNCONFIRMED SUSPICION IS THE GREATEST SIN!! AND I SHALL NOT LOOK OVER IT!!" Her rage could be heard throughout heaven itself.

"Calm down Elira" another woman walked over to them, looking not-so-happy

The now confirmed "Elira Pendora" is the solar sky dragon, "Strongest Person On Heaven" and also known as "Queen Of The Heavenly Skies"

"Miss Kosaka!?" Their face visibly sook knowing that Uriel was one of her favorite angels in heaven.

"WHAT DO MEAN "CALM DOWN" THEY KILLED THEIR SIBLING NINA!?!"

The other women, confirmed to be "Nina Kosaka", "The Bringer Of Luck" and "The Heavenly Fox"

"I know... but we have to confirm if Uriel was telling the truth or not right now..." this seemed to enrage Elira even more

"CONFIRM THE SUSPICION?! YOU WANT TO CONFIRM A SUSPICION INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THESE IDIOTS!!?!?" Her anger was trough the roof, but Nina stood calm

"I know your mad but, we need to know how much punishment they deserve..." the archangels had a really bad feeling about this...
________________________
<Thousands Of Years After Uriel's Hibernation>
[{Northern Norway: Location: ??? Year: ???}] < {nobody p.o.v} >

A guy standing at a hight of 6,5 feet, the guy looked around 20+ years old, though appearing to be a around twenty, he had an aura that felt as if he was thousands of years old and had been to countless battles. He had long red hair, beautiful blue eyes, a long red beard and lot of muscles. He was only wearing the fur of a wolf around his shoulders like a cape and thick leather legging, he had a belt strapped on, it was strapping a large hammer that seemed to be covered in lightning.

He was carrying a large birch tree, walking about, until he sensed magic underneath super thick layers of ice and snow. Noticing something strong was under him, the kid grinned as he threw away the birch tree, picking up his hammer, lightning started raining from the, just by the kid picking up the hammer it started a thunder storm that created an unbeknownst amount of tornados.

Looking down at the thick snow and ice, he raised his hammer up in the air and struck down at the snow with unfathomable power, it was so powerful that it created a earthquake that could be felt even from outside of the country itself. The snow and ice quickly shattered and melted away till there were no more. After the strike, what was under the the snow and ice was an assumed old ruin. Jumping down to the ruin, he was able to see a man with the most noticeable thing being the two feather crowns sitting at the wall of the ruin.

The boy raised a brow at this sight, he has never seen such creature, and definitely not something with this much power, even in his most likely long years of living.

"Hvat hellinn er þessi?" Speaking in old norse, he approached the body, tapping the being on its head for a couple of minutes, it began to wake up...
___________
< {Uriel p.o.v} >

Something is disturbing me, i haven't fully healed yet, and this disturbance did not help. Slowly opening my eyes after thousands of years, the thing that was disturbing me was... a human, no no no not a human, rather a demi-god or so what mortals called it, he seemed to be smiling before speaking...

"Hvat eru þú? ek hafneverr seen eittsvat lítþúr before?"

'What language is this?' I had never heard anything alike this before in my time, and i'm older than time itself.

"What?" The stranger didn't seem to understand english either, that is bad. Reaching my hand at the stranger, he backed of in a defensive position with a grin before raising his hammer at me.

'Is he thinking i want a battle' raising my hand up in a defensive position, trying to say i don't want a fight, though the stranger didn't seem to understand. He seems to think i'm welcoming him to attack.

Bringing his hammer up, lightning fixated around it as he struck in down on me. A large shockwave was created and sending me to the wall. Pushing away the ruble, i stood up again, he seemed surprised but very happy.

"Thor Odinson" is that his name, well it would be impolite not to introduce myself after he did

"Uriel" smiling a wide grin, he opened his arms, was he welcoming me to attack back?

"Huh?" I was confused, was he gesturing me to attack? My suspicions was confirmed when he was waving his hands and pointing at his chest. Not really wanting to do that, but the stranger would possibly not give up, so this is his fault.

Creating a flaming blade, in a speed faster than light, i struck down at his chest, this surprised him greatly. When the smoke cleared, the stranger was on the ground unconscious, bleeding from his chest.

"Maybe i went too hard on him?" Picking him up, i sprouted my wings, i flew out of the ruin i had been stuck in for thousands of years.

Flying up in the sky i saw a beautiful scenery, a snowy forest straying miles away, mountains cowered in snow and a small village beside the mountain.
____________________
< {Thorstan p.o.v} >

Waking up, i could feel something warm beside me. Opening my eyes, i saw campfire, remembering what happened i looked at my body, the scares were almost gone, how? How long have i been unconscious?

As questions started to fill my head, i heard rustling at a bush, a wolf head appeared from it, snapping my finger to call for mjölnr, soon it was in my hand, but the wolf stood up, it was over 2 meters now and was flying, but as i looked closer, it was the man that i challenged. It seems like he's noticed me.

"Ahh! You're awake" he was speaking in a language unknown to me, as i raised a brow, how will this go...
_________________

A/n: Yoooo how are y'all, three chapters in a day wouldn't ya believe, that's incredible. I's surprising that i kept my attention on writing chapter this entire day, especially with my low attention spann.