Chapter 3: Louie Gets Schooled

In the Island of Magic, Louie was with at the Beach with B.O.Y.D.

Louie: I gotta say, this island is really growing on me.

B.O.Y.D.: I got you more pep.

Louie: (sigh) I can't enjoy anything less than...

Della: LOUIE!!!

Louie: Uh-Oh.

When Louie go to the Castle, he notices angry faces from his family

Louie: What did I do?

Della: Huey told us that you gave him and Dewey a fake treasure map that leads to gold?

Louie: C'mon, I just some alone time.

Huey: We we're in danger! In fact, Dewey nearly got killed if I wasn't there. Be lucky.

Scrooge: Yeah, they could've died.

Louie: Well, I'm sorry. But what do you expect me to do?

Donald: If you wanted alone time, all you had to do was ask. Nothing hurts.

Louie then leaves the room

Della: What are we gonna do with him?

Huey: I'm worried about him guys. It's not just his pep addiction. It's also him scamming.

Scrooge: He scams everyone for money. And even if I'm the Richest Duck in the World. I know.

Huey: We need to give him some discipline.

Dewey: Like what do we do?

Marcus: Hey guys, what's up?

Scrooge: We need to do something about Louie. He's been getting himself into a lot trouble lately.

Marcus: Perhaps I could help?

Lena: How?

Marcus: There's this school in this island called "Be Good Academy". Maybe that can help him?

Della: We could give it a try. How is it?

Marcus: It will teach Louie how to become a better person. And it will hopefully stop him from scamming everyone and stop his Pep Addiction.

Huey: Maybe that could help.

The next day, Scrooge and his grand-nephews were at the School to get Louie in

Louie: Do I have to go here?

Scrooge: Maybe if you stop scamming people, maybe you wouldn't be in this mess.

General Matious: Hello Ducks, Names General Matious. I'm guessing the green on is Louie.

Louie: How did you know?

General Matious: I've been told by the emperor on your style.

Scrooge: Okay Huey, Dewey, you 2 can go back to the Castle. I'll be right there.

Louie: So what's this school about?

General Matious: Come on in.

Scrooge and Louie go inside the school

Louie: So why is this school called "Be Good Academy"?

General Matious: To teach people like you to better people in your life. In fact, I've gotten a record of your bad deeds... going back in time to become rich and nearly destroyed your family, almost destroying Duckburg, not to mention you endangered your brothers for alone time!

Scrooge: He'll be good in no time, right?

General Matious: Don't worry, we'll have him straighten out before you know it.