CHAPTER 2

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my bare skin through my curtains.

I knew today was something i just couldn't get my mind to it. Oh thats right its the 1st of September. Ugh school.

I packed my suitcase and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair i looked for about a minute or so in the mirror admiring my beautiful long hazel brown hair .

Soon after that i remembered that we had to leave early, so i wore fresh new clothes and went downstairs for breakfast.

When i got there i groaned because i had just remembered how much im going to have to study this year . I mean 5th year is a big deal right?

Enough of that. As i made my way to the kitchen i glimpsed and looked around . "Fuck" i muttered to myself . Mattheo was in the kitchen. Alright venna u can do this just act as if ur going to the kitchen and ur DEFINITELY not seeing
ur mortal enemy<3.

Well here goes nothing i marched in the kitchen and grabbed a cup of fresh coffee. I felt eyes at me i turned to see that not only Mattheo was standing there but accompanied with draco lorenzo and theodore . I rolled my eyes and went out just to hear screams. 

But i recognized those screams it was pansy as soon as i turned around she swinged her hands open gesturing to come closer so we could hug. After what seemed like hours she finally let go of me and i started coughing at how tight she hugged me.

"Pansy chill out we havent seen eachother in a week. U act like we havent seen eachother in decades".
I blabbered.
"Well i dont care because theres going to be new dorm sharing plan." She told me.
"So we might actually get the chance to share a dorm?" I added
"Yup" she responded
We both squealed in excitement as we heard the boys groan as they heard us talking about the dorms.
———————-///////—————///———————————————-
TIME SKIP:
We finally arrived at king cross station. We headed inside the train to find that the ONLY compartment available is the one with mattheo in it. "Ugh" i said rolling my eyes.
"Well venna its no big deal its only 10 hours?" She chuckled embarrassingly . "Fine" i replied sitting down.

Well After an Hour i got bored "im bored". The boys clearly looked annoyed. "Oh i know lets play truth or dare" theodore said" sure we all replied and played it started off good but now it was my turn "ravenna truth or dare?" "Dare" i replied

"Interesting choice" lorenzo said
"Get on with it" i said obviously annoyed
"I dare you to...sit on someones lap" he replied with a smirk forming on his face
"Bet" i said knowing he wants me to sit on his lap. But i made my way on to pansys instead.
The boys looked pretty angry at me but me and pansy just sat there and i ended up falling asleep on her lap.

A couple of hours later. I felt pansy trying to get me off of her. I groaned but got up and realized they were still playing truth or dare. Pansy's dare was to sit on dracos lap.

I started laughing and went back to my seat. I got my bag and took out my small hairbrush to brush my hair since it was tangled and tried to get the knots out. After that, it was my turn again. "Truth or dare?" Mattheo asked.

"Hmm...truth" i stated
He quickly got up from his seat and got his bag to look thru it and found Veritaserum.
"Drink" he commanded.
I drank it.
"Are you a virgin?"he asked curiously.
"No"i replied quickly knowing i was lying but i didnt know why the Veritaserum didnt work.
———————-///////—————///———————————————-
TIME SKIP:
Ah finally hogwarts. I mumbled to myself. Me and pansy ran to the big board to look and trying to find the slytherin towers dorm arrangements. and

"Here" I gasped
"Slytherin tower 1: Ravenna Raymore,Pansy Parkinson,Astoria GreenGrass, Daphne GreenGrass,Mattheo Riddle,Theodore Nott,Lorenzo Berkshire,Draco Malfoy. But That means.." Pansy said
"WERE SHARING A TOWER TOGETHER" we both said in unison.
——————————————————————————————
Hi guys.
So i never wrote a big chapter and hopefully u guys like this <3
~Love N
733 words