CHAPTER 6

i woke up to the sound of shouting and screaming.

Why the fuck are they screaming at 7 in the morning.
I made my way to the common room. I suddenly stopped in my tracks the moment i saw a spider.
Ravenna: ew why the fuck is that horrible hairy creature in our common room?

Pansy: so uhm blaise got it
Ravenna: blaise what the fuck
Blaise: how do horses sleep?
Ravenna: your ignoring my question.
Blaise: right uhm i dont really know for fun i guess.

I huffed and went back up to the room. What a great way to start the day. A fucking daddy long legs in the common room. I went back in bed and tried to sleep since it was a Saturday.

I completely forgot that i had promised daphne to hang out after lunch. Daphne started to shout so i could wake up. Sadly it worked.

I apologized and quickly went to pansys dorm and knocked to see if we could come in. Nothing.

We decided to open the door slowly. Biggest regret of my life
We saw draco laying on top of pansy.
Eww. Obviously i didnt say anything i just left and came back after five minutes.

Ravenna: ur obviously serious with draco huh?
Pansy: i guess so
Daphne: not to say but venna you completely walked out on me when you saw him.
Ravenna: yeah sorry he was giving small dick energy.
I started laughing at my comment but quickly stopped since i felt pansy get upset.

Pansy: ive missed us
Ravenna: what do you mean?
Pansy: remember when we were small we used to go to your room and start talking shit about other people and talking about boys.
Daphne: oh my god ive missed that.
Ravenna: i remember how pansy would talk about theodore cause she had crush on him, and daphne would talk about lorenzo for that same reason.

After a couple hours of talking i went back to my room and decided to take a shower. I got some clothes and a robe went in the bathroom and locked the door.
I went in the shower and took a hot bath. I then got dressed and went to breakfast

Today was friday we had quidditch.
I had my cheer uniform on (pic at the end of chapter) and went to the quidditch pitch. Our quidditch team leader wanted us to do gymnastics for some reason and it hurt as hell. I was very flexible but still

After that we had lunch i was still in my cheer uniform but everyone else was so i didnt really mind. I ate lunch and went back to my room since i felt like skipping cause i had study hall and it wasnt that important.

I went to my room and dressed into my normal uniform. I went over to the couch and sat down trying to think about something but that didnt work.. i ended up zoning out and a little knock woke me up from my own fantasy.

Astoria

I have hated asswhoria greenass my whole life. Shes a selfish,manipulative,seductive bitch that thinks she can get anything she wants. Well no. Not on my watch

Astoria: hey uhm have you seen daphne anywhere?
Ravenna: uhm yeah i have
Astoria: oh yeah where?
God i didnt have time for her truth is i havent seen daphne since lunch
Ravenna: sucking on your boyfriends dick
Astoria huffed and pointed her middle finger at me. I pointed it back with a smile plastered on my face.
She left. Thank god...
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So this is the uniform. Anyway filler chapter and uhm i kinda lied sorry.
i was focused on my studies.
Ideas???

Love ~N
625 words