CHAPTER 4

Ravennas pov:                          .
given to the circumstances of me marrying mattheo, i have to sleep in the same room not to mention the same bed as him.

As a matter of fact, not only am i marrying him but the dark lord mentioned it infront of my friends.
Nice right? Yeah no.

I decided to make some hot chocolate (im drinking hot chocolate rn 🤭) i make my way to the kitchen and get my hot chocolate powder, milk ,whipped cream and marshmallows.

I sat down and scrolled through my phone .

I soon looked at the time 9:45 am. Well i guess since today is September 2nd theres no school till tomorrow.  i got a text message from daphne. What does she want?
9:47 am

Daphne:
yobejrueheijeheiiknehdhrieiehryiejhejrjevdiekeebdjekwknshduekwiloveudjdjdkdhehejrkekkrkeekhndskowehebenskkemwbfidiewke
Me:
uhm daphne? U literally wrote some random letters?
Daphne:
No silly.

Me:Awww love u too!!! But i gtg sorry!///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Me:
Awww love u too!!! But i gtg sorry!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"MERLINS BEARD." was what i said since mattheo scared me.
"Geez sorry i guess?" mattheo doesnt know how to apologize .
"Anyway raymore, father told me we have to get going like now."
"Now? What for?"

"I dont know. When we get there you can ask him". The audacity this man had. Ugh

"Fine lets go". We apparated safely and went into his office.
"Ravenna i'd like to talk to you first. Mattheo can wait outside". Why do i feel that the dark lord has a soft spot for me? Anyway i just nodded my head and sat down on a chair that he pointed to.

Btw in this part of the chapter only Voldemorts is gonna talk.
Ravenna is just going to listen and nod .

" since well you know, your getting married to my son i'd like to give you some rules you'd have to follow"
He gave me a paper.

"These are the rules, feel free to open the paper on your arrival back to hogwarts. But for now i'd like to talk to you for another serious matter."
"After the marriage you'll have to make two heirs".

"Then you'd have to get your own manor. Which is getting built right now. And you'll be able to see it in about a year."

"Now i have a contract for you to sign."
"Uhm my lord, whats the contract?"
Thats the only word that came out of my mouth the whole conversation.
He then blabbered on and on about the contract he gave me the pen i signed it and left.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Im back at hogwarts. I still had the paper in my hand i decided to open it.

Oh boy

Oh boy. How can my day get any better right? Well hes not my husband yet so i dont really have to follow the rules yet

I texted pansy asking her to come over. Obviously she replied instantly and said yes.
Seconds later i hear a loud thud on the outside.

I ran outside to see pansy dropped something.
"You scared me." I said
"What the fuck did i do?" Her reply was quite harsh
" just come on. Wait your room or?"i asked.
"Oh hell no we need privacy mine" she said
"I was hoping you'd say that". I replied.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Heyy so i decided to end it here since i dont really know what to write
Anywayss hows ur day been going.
Question: what chapter should they get married??????????????
~love N
560 words