Chapter 3

Authors note: this is the chapter they find out theyre getting married.

Mattheos POV:
Here i was seating in the common room peacefully UNTIL draco comes running in.

"Mattheo guess what. You know what im not even gonna let you guess were sharing a tower together but thats not just it".Draco said somehow rather excited.
"Well, whats the rest?"I said kind of annoyed at this point.
"Were sharing it with ravenna..."he replied.

I was so annoyed and angry because i hate that girl with my whole entire heart (i mean if i even have one).
"Well lets go i guess. Would not want to miss picking the big rooms right?" I sighed waiting for a response.

Draco just nodded his head and we headed to the tower.
While we were walking we met theodore and lorenzo on our way. We were a bit annoyed that girls were with us but we were also overall excited well atleast draco was.

Ravenna's POV:
as me and pansy were still getting our bags.
"Pans, remember when we were so excited that we were sharing a room together? Well i saw astoria's name on there but i didnt want to say anything". I said hoping she wont get mad although i was upset.

"No its fine just dont talk with her." She replied rather happily.
"Uhm ok! But i think i see our tower. Look its right there" i point and we hurry to our tower.
////////////////AFTER WALKING////////////

we arrived and when we opened the door we saw the boys but it was weird since we started walking before them. I guess they just didnt have as much stuff as we did. Oh well.

"Well hello ladies". Said lorenzo.
Theodore just chuckled lightly.
I just rolled my eyes and started wondering around the tower.
"No need to search for the bigger room we've tried. Its locked for some reason. (You will find out later🤭) and the biggest room after that the greengrasses took it" theodore said.

"Fuck. Anyway i think i found a solution i can just sleep on the couch." I replied sarcastically hoping for someone to come and be like "hey ravenna ur switching dorms" but no that's obviously not happening.

As soon as i got to my room i felt my hand sting "ow." I thought to myself i then realized it was my right arm. My right arm had the
dark mark so i just went outside of the room.
"Does anyone else feel that sting or am i just going mental?" I questioned them
"Nope i feel it" replied pansy.
"You know what that means". Said astoria.
"meeting" thats the only word mattheo said before we all apparated to the raymore manor.

i got in my assigned sear and just got my airpods and put them on my head. I then put on some music and just zoned out. Right there....
Im not sure but i think i fell asleep but i hear my fathers voice yelling my name.

I almost jumped out of my seat. I took off my airpods.
"What" i asked annoyed.
"Reverie the dark lord is talking to you" he said pointing his eyes at voldy moldy.

I quickly turned my head to him and waited for him to talk.
"So ravenna, tell me... how would you feel to marry someone. And that someone being my son?" He questioned me with his calm but serious voice.

I was obviously shocked and horrified i mean i absolutely hate mattheo riddle with my life. I mean who wouldnt?
"Yeah. No." i said.
"Reverie , the dark lord and i already talked about this with mattheo. Theres no turning back as we speak." My so called father said.
What a pathetic excuse for a father.
/////////BACK AT HOGWARTS: IN THE DORMS/////:

I put my airpods back on and went into my room just zoning out by myself.

I suddenly heared a knock. Slowly turning around to see mattheo.
"Uhm so my father gave me a key before he left. He told me it was for the big room . And that we are obliged to share it. So i cant really uhm do anything but i just thought I'll let you know".mattheo said.
"Uhm ok". I sighed.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Authors note:
Hey guys . I havent updated in a bit and i hope u guys liked this chapter so yeah. I decided to end it here anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS.
~Love N
744 words