Chapter 9

-Its summer bitches-

The next morning i woke up to the sun's rays hitting the windows.

I realized i was in mattheo's room and that i wasn't a virgin anymore.

And holy shit. I WAS FUCKING MARRIED.

I quickly got out and took a shower.

After that i did my skin care , picked my outfit for the day, did my make up and headed downstairs.

I saw a tired Daphne waiting for me.

"Daph, you look tired. Didn't sleep well last night?" I said looking at her.
"Its not that, its just i was up all night hearing astoria shagging someone and i couldn't sleep. She didn't even bother putting a spell" she replied.

Suddenly pansy barges in
"Lighten up ! Its summer bitches"
She shouted

"God pans who the fuck screams at 7 in the fucking morning?" I curiously asked.
"I do! Now go throw on your bikinis were going to the pool" she jolted excitedly.
"And what pool do you plan on using?" Daphne replied

"Ravenna" pansy asked in a singing voice

"Pansy" i replied

"Can we use your pool?" She asked shyly

"Are you kidding? Of course not. Do i have to remind you how many pedophiles walk around my house every single fucking day 24/7?" I replied.

"Right.... Then lets go to my place" she responded with a somehow brighter solution.

We nodded and got our bags and left.

Pansy's house was a bit smaller than mine but they had a bigger pool, bigger garden and a bigger kitchen (since i had 2 kitchens) BUT none of them meet the same expectations of hers.

We made our way to her pool house.

We got dressed and i was about to slowly slide myself into the water when someone pushed me.

How the fuck are they here?

Oh no no no no no. Astoria too?

Fuck.

When i finally rubbed my eyes i saw that mattheo was the one with the most water on him so it is logical that he was the one that pushed me.

I slowly got back out and went inside the pool house to get a towl.

But when i went in i saw something that would upset pansy for the rest of her life.

Draco was cheating on her with asswhoria greenass.

I went out and signaled for pansy and Daphne to come with me.

We dried up a bit and went to pansy's room.

"Alright pansy im just gonna break it to you. But... im gonna sugarcoat it as much as i can" i told my best friends

"When i went to get towels, i saw draco. And uhm he was kinda about to uhm how do i say this. He was about to shag astoria. But they were just making out" the second i said that.

Pansy's eyes flooded with tears. She crawled into her bed and curled up in a ball.

"Hey pans its gonna be ok, dont worry he was an ass anyway and you deserve much much more trust me" daphne reassured

Suddenly something struck inside my head.

I looked over at daphne and we thought the same thing.

"What tell me" pansy said as she sniffled slowly after she stopped crying

"Ok we are going to dump him on text" i replied

*cuz text is the worst way of breaking up with someone* (trust me)

"Oh ok ok nice work" pansy replied as a small smile creeped her face.

"I have an ideaaaa" i said somehow singing

Both of my friends looked at me with a worried face.

"Lets go play truth or dare at the pool, but.. when it "accidentally" lands on me daphne will tell me to make out with pansy. Obviously i will agree and we make draco jealous" i explained

They nodded

                       ~
We arrived to the pool and daphne gathered all of us to play truth or dare

The bottle 'accidentally' lands on me and it just so happens that daphne is the one askinggg..
"Venna"
"Daph"
"Truth or dare?" She asked
"Dare" i replied.

" i dare you to make out with the most attractive person there is" she said
My plan had worked

I moved to walk over to pansy but mattheo was next to her so he thought i was gonna kiss him

NOPE i swerved that manwhore and made out with pansy.

I felt draco's eyes on me and after a minute or two i stopped and headed back to my place

We played truth or dare for a couple more hours till everyone left except me and daphne.

We were going to sleep at her house.