CHAPTER 8

⚠️SMUT INCLUDED⚠️

/////////////// 6 months later ///////////////
Me and mattheo have been getting a bit closer. Today was the day i dreaded. My wedding day.
My 5th year ended last week and i miss it already.

I was in my house wearing a hoodie and leggings with my airpods on listening to music. Then pansy barges in

Pansy: venna... its time
Ravenna: coming
I tried a bunch of times to get out of this situation but nothing ever worked. I mean my dad even threatened to kill me once.

I went down to Voldemort's office praying that all of this was some sort of nightmare.
Voldemort: glad that you could join us.
Ugh i went over to his desk and he handed over the pen with the contract.

God help me

I signed and left in a hurry. I went to pansy and started blabbering about how i regretted that.

I went back to my room to find all my stuff missing.

I knocked on my dads office until he opened the door
Elijah: que veux-tu? je suis occupé
(What do you want? Im busy)
Ravenna: quatre mots où sont mes affaires?
( four words. Where are my things?)
Elijah: tes affaires sont dans la chambre de mattheo.
(Your things are in mattheo's room)
Ravenna: mais où est sa chambre ?
(But where is his room?)
Elijah: viens je vais te montrais
(Come ill show you)
I nodded and followed him he then pointed at the door on the left and i entered.

God he looked so hot. I wish he could just fuck me.

A smirk appeared on mattheo's face
Mattheo: say that again
Ravenna: say what again?
Mattheo: dont play dumb with me, i know what you said.
Ravenna: oh
I had just realized what that meant.
Ravenna: so if you can read minds what am i thinking right know?
I was thinking of chicken.
Mattheo: chicken.

Fuck

Mattheo: do you want me to fuck you?
I nodded slowly
Mattheo: words
Ravenna: y-yes
Mattheo: are you sure?
Ravenna: y-yes

3rd person:

Mattheo starts getting closer and closer to Ravenna and starts kissing her gently.

Suddenly he throws her on the bed without breaking contact of the kiss.

He then got out his wand and shouted
Mattheo: Silencio
Ravenna Pov:

He smirked and looked me in my eyes and before I knew it, he crashed his lips into mine.
He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. His free hand went straight to my thigh.
He squeezed it quite hard as I let out a gasp.

I could feel how he smirked into my lips and he went higher and higher up on my thigh. He broke the kiss and pulled my legs so I was laying down, he leaned over me and started to kiss me again, his hand went under my skirt and he started to play with my underwear-string. His other hand went to my boob and he grabbed it hard, I moaned and he chuckled slightly.

He stopped abruptly and he leaned over to his bedside table and pulled out the drawer, he pulled out something silvery, I couldn't really see what it was at first but then I saw what it was. handcuffs. around my wrist, he fastened one end of the handcuffs around my wrist and the other side he fastened to the bed.
He did the same on the other hand, while doing this he kissed my chest and my arms as he pulled down my shirt.
"Now be a good girl and let me do this" he pushed himself down to the lower part of my body and pulled up the skirt.
My underwear was thin and he started to rub on the underwear, on my cunt.

I moaned slightly and he started to kiss my inner thigh.
I started to breathe heavier as he got into my underwear and started to make circles on my clit.
"So wet already?" He grinned "you pathetic little slut" he chuckled slightly and I felt how he pulled two fingers inside of me, this made me twist a little.
My breath got heavier as he pumped much faster and deeper inside of me.
I grabbed the handcuffs and arched my back but he quickly pressed me down
"F-fuck, I'm gonna cum" I said between my breaths.

He chuckled slightly
"Hold it and show me what a good little whore you are" he said with a deep voice
He pressed in a third finger and I moaned loud
"Fuck, you are so tight" he slowly pumped in and out but after a couple seconds he started to go faster
I felt how the knot created and how I came closer and closer
"Hold it"
"Agh, I can"" I said and tried my best to hold it
He stopped quickly and pulled his fingers out.
"Mattheo please" i said

He took his belt of and threw is away, I heard it land somewhere on the floor, he took his pants and boxers off and the next thing I knew he was laying over me and stroke his tip up and down on my wet core.
"You wants this, don't you" he grabbed my boob
"Yes" | replied
He chuckled slightly "beg"

"Please Mattheo, I need you inside of me" | begged
"That's what I thought, you little needy whore" he pushed whole his length inside of me
I moaned and he took a steady grip around my throat.
He pushed him in and out, faster and faster
I moaned so much and I couldn't think straight
He groaned and I felt how I got closer.

"Fuck, M-Mattheo I'm-" I interrupted myself with a moan and arched my back
"I'm gonna cum" I almost screamed
"Then come you little whore, cum for me" he said and groaned.
He started to started to go even faster......
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
FIRST CHAPTER WRITING SMUTT.
Opinions?

Love ~N
987 words