CHAPTER 7

today was sunday.

Each and every sunday we have death eater meetings and OUR house. I fucking hate those meetings

Since all of the people i was sharing the tower with were death eaters it was fine to not cover up our mark cause we were all familiar with it.

I was praying my father wouldnt be talking french with me but still.

All seven of us had arrived to raymore manor. We went inside and got in our assigned places except for me. Sad honestly. My father wanted to "talk" with the dark lord and i HAD to be there YAY me...

I got to my fathers office.
Elijah: Ah ma belle fille assit toi s'il te plais(Ah my beautiful daughter come sit down)
I nodded and sat down in front of my father.
The dark lord was very confused as of why my father was speaking french.

I SAW MATTHEO COME THROUGH THE DOOR. I mean i always found him attractive but he wasnt my type.

Voldemort: as you already know that your marrying my son, i have planned for you to come down with us each time we enter the meetings

NO no no no . Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
WHY JUST WHYYYY

I forgot to mention that each time the dark lord and his son come after EVERYONE else.
Its so fucking embarrassing walking down with them.

I didnt even say a fucking word and got up and went to my room.
i couldnt deal with this right know plus EVEN better news my room is right next to the death eater meetings . Yay meee...
I WAS making my way to my room but felt voldy touch me...EWW a noseless person touched me.
He grabbed my arm and made me go down the stairs with him and mattheo.

My life is just fantastic. Isnt it?

We headed down the stairs and asswhoria was shocked while i was walking to my seat i gave her slap on the back of her neck which made her face go face down into the table.

Obviously i acted like nothing happened.

The rest of the meeting asswhoria was looking at me but i didnt give a fuck.

Once the meeting was over i was  talking to daphne and i felt something slap my back.

Astoria: you bitch
She fucking punched my nose
That bitch
Ravenna: what the fuck is wrong with you.
She fucking made my nose bleed.
And i was wearing my new clothes.
She was gonna pay

Astoria: you stole him away from
Ravenna: yeah ok bye bye.
I knew she was talking about riddle but still. He was hot and i was fine with him plus i didnt want to cause a scene.

I then went to my fathers office cause he had a first aid kit and i needed gauze to put on my very much bleeding nose.
Elijah: Qu'est-il arrivé?(what happened)
Ravenna: rien seulement astoria ma m'a frappé sur mon nez.
Elijah: reverie  pouvez-vous attendre dehors quelques minutes?
(reverie can you wait outside for a few minutes)
He said eyeing his eyes to a bunch of death eaters. I nodded and closed the door.

Moments later he called me in.
All of the death eaters left but only Voldemort was there. When did he get here?

Voldemort: Raymore what happened to your daughter?
Voldemort asked.
Elijah: reverie tell him.
Ravenna: well uhm when the meeting finished astoria punched my nose and now it's severely bleeding.

Voldemort was shocked.

Voldemort: raymore call greengrass in here.
Elijah: right away my lord
He put an ice pack on my nose.
My father then called florian greengrass (her dad)
That was my queue to leave. I left with the icepack and went back to hogwarts.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
U dont know whats planned....
639 words
~love N