part 1: the light

lexes POV

all I remember is a bright light, it was pure white and was as bright as the sun.

I woke up to a tall figure standing over me, a smile grew across its face before it fully saw me. the smile grew smaller after seeing my left eye, what was wrong with it? is it missing? is it deformed? why were they not smiling? it then put a bandage over my left eye and sat me up.

I look down at my legs and hands. what am I? who am I? I opened my mouth and I made a sound wait how did I do that it tried to form words "h...he...hell...hello?" I SPOKE OH MY GOD. the figure smiled back at me. "hi how do you feel minion?" the figure turned to me and revealed itself.

it was a tall dark skinned human? god? it wore a long red cloak and red hat it had long curly hair and a wide smile. I'm a minion, no this can't be right. "the names expunged you are one of my creations you will be known as minion 569" expunged said as they stepped closer. "m.minion 569? b...but don't I h..h..ave a real name like yours" I looked down to face my hands.

"you could but you don't want to ok. do you understand" expunged snapped. "o.ohh o..ok .e.xpunged" I turn to look back at them.

I looked down at the floor next to me and stepped down onto it slowly, I didn't know what I was doing but I was trying something. I almost stumbled over after I stood up but I still tried to do something, I took one small step and another one after. I was walking it was surprisingly easy to do. but before I could walk over to the door I overheard expunged and an unfamiliar person talking. the person's voice sounded young and a little squeaky. expunged soundly a little pissed off by them and started to ramble at them. but before they finished expunged stormed into the room with the person, I ran back to the bed I was laying on and lay on it quickly.  

"bandu id like to show you minion 569" expunged brought bandu closer. bandu appeared a lot more childlike compared to expunged, they wore a green oversized hoodie and a green hat with a couple of pins stuck into it. he was wearing blue jeans and their skin was a beige colour with a couple of brown spots lining his face.

"for the last time expunged I don't care about your "creations" you've introduced me to at least 20 of them. sure they are all cool and that but stop please" bandu said his voice was showing no emotion.