part 2: a new friend

still lexes POV

"UGH SHUT UP please just go say hi or something them stubborn basta-" expunged sounding really pissed off, but before they could finish bandu quieted him. I slowly sat up to face bandu, this seemed to startle him judging how he stepped back. 

"your minions don't usually know how to move properly until they're a day old, also what's wrong with its eye?" bandu asked.

"I tried a different way this time and also I don't know what happened to its eye"  expunged said to me as they turned to face me smiling. it felt chilling, to be honest. 

---time skip---

apparently, I'm meeting the other minions today I'm kinda scared for some reason. expunged then appeared in front of me and walked me to a big living room-type place. It was comforting for some reason.

expunged clapped their hands twice and all of a sudden a random person whos about my height jumped down from a bunk bed. they stepped closer "yes expunged" they turned to face expunged. they wore a purple hat and purple trousers, they also had a green shirt and a purple scarf. 

"well poip Id like to introduce you to the new minion" poip moved their head to face me. 

"nice to meet you" poip smiled as they greeted me.

"minion 569 this is poip he's one of the first minions" expunged said while pointing to poip. 

"nice to meet you poip" I said as I grabbed his hand to shake it. "you know you have quite a nice name" I smiled.

expunged then clapped their hands again and over 20 minions just appeared. jesus christ lmao.

they all wore the same uniform and had labels on their shirts with a random combo of numbers.

they all just started to run around and do random things like talking. this is too many people for me but ill try to talk to them. I stepped closer to the crowd and then just joined in with them.