part 8: Panic

expunged POV

I've finally found 569 again although she seems to have a change in the name she chose the name lex. it seems like she's staying with some random other person whos trying to protect her. as it seems it won't be long until the person comes back homes so I'm going to have to keep my cover low so I can collect 569.

baasima POV

my professor let me go home and help out lex luckily. I'm on the bus right now I'm now just waiting to get back home.

so I'm back home now and lex is having a fucking panic attack. holy shit. I ran over to her and put my hand on her shoulder "lex are you ok?" I rubbed her back slowly. she hid her face in her legs. "hey hey don't hide your face it's okay to cry" I slowly moved my hand to hers and grabbed it softly and held it in mine. lex lifted her face up before turning to face me. tears streamed down her eyes and I just wiped the away carefully. I then walked her over to the sofa and made her some iced tea (she's always loved iced tea.) once I had finished it I handed it to her. she took it and started to sip it. 

"so lex what happened" I leaned on the kitchen window counter. lex took a deep breath and went on to say "I was just sitting down and watching the TV then I heard the phone ring, so I picked it up and all I heard was static this confused me so I put down the phone and walked back but before I sat down it rang again and well all I heard was expunged threatening me and telling me that they knew where I was and I felt like they were behind me" I looked at lex and sighed "lex if you ever need me just phone me ok" I walked next to her and patted her back. she smiled back at me.