part 5: leaving

Lexes POV

I managed to get out of the area and get into the main corridor.

it is dark around hear I can't make out what's going on. I heard something moving so in a panic I snapped a shard of the crystal off my hand and held it close to my hip. "hello?" I stayed frozen trying my best not to move.  all of a sudden a large, emaciated humanoid with light skin, a thin neck, short brown hair and ring-like antennae and unusually long arms and hand appeared from the darkness. my body shook as I slowly lifted my hand to the creature, it reached its head close and examined me well I don't know its hair was over its eyes. it sniffed me I was really unsettled by it so I pushed its face away and backed up to the wall. I slowly stepped across the wall and ran out of the place.

the corridor got darker and darker the more I walked down it, and I couldn't see a thing. as it got darker and darker I tapped the crystal hoping for something to happen and it dimly lit up. this shocked me so I tapped it more and it got brighter and brighter like a torch. this gave me hope and I ran around the place looking for the exit.

---time skip---

I was now in front of the exit. finally, I can get fresh air finally. I grabbed the handle and... it was locked. for god's sake, I looked around me and picked up a paper clip that was left on the floor. I grabbed the sides and bent it out of shape until I had a long strip. I jammed it into the door and moved the paper clip around until it unlocked.

this is my freedom.

------writers note------ 

sorry, this part is short.

also, could you share this story with someone I've been planning on making this for like 10 months now and usually my accounts flop. like my Instagram flops very often. hope you are enjoying this story so far and leave comments for ideas. hope you have a great day <3