Rainbow Six Siege - Eliza

It was a routine mission she said.

In and out she said.

So why were you pinned behind cover, in a hallway in a vacation home in Alaska, hiding from gunfire from multiple white masked assailants?

You grunted as you slotted the magazine into the magwell, slapping the receiver and sending the bolt forward, loading a new round. At the same time, you and your partner, Eliza 'Ash' Cohen, peaked over cover and returned fire, forcing the masks into cover.

"What about this is "routine"!?"

You heard Eliza chuckle over the sound of gunfire,

"The terrorists!"

"Oh, fuck off!"

She laughed loudly as you watched the last mask drop after being riddled with your final bullets. He dropped with a thud as you unloaded your magazine to find your vest empty of spare mags.

"Shit, I'm out. Let's wrap this up and exfil, yeah?"

You turned to look at Eliza, watching as she flipped her ponytail of fiery red hair over her shoulder. She reloaded her weapon as she replied,

"Alright, Alright. Forgot how serious you JSOC guys are."

You shook your head with a scoff,

"Typical FBI."

Eliza smirked as she walked past you and down the hallway toward the room at the end that the masks were trying to protect.

You followed behind her, stepping over a terrorists corpse as you radioed into Hereford,

"Base, this is Hades, come in?"

The radio crackled as you got a response from the person overseeing your operation, Gustave.

"Hades, what's the situation?"

Eliza kicked open the door and walked in, clearing it with deadly efficiency as you replied,

"We've encountered the White Mask presence and disposed of them. We're gathering intel now."

Only when Eliza popped her head out with a smile and gestured you in, did you follow her into the room, closing the door behind you.

"Understood, move quick Hades. Over and out."

You let your rifle hand loosely from its sling as you opened a filing cabinet in what seemed to be an office, searching through its files for anything that jumps out at you while Eliza searches the desktop.

The both of you worked quickly and efficiently, having had plenty of experience in the past. You photographed everything that seemed important while Eliza copied files onto a hard drive before stopping at the sounds of footsteps.

You both looked at each other before drawing your weapons and aiming at the door, your sidearm having to be drawn due to lack of ammunition.

With your weapon trained on the door, you walked forward as Eliza stayed out behind the desk with her rifle held steadily in her grasp.

You stopped just before the door, listening to the footsteps on the other side, they were heavy.

You grabbed the doorknob and raised your sidearm to head level, waiting. You weren't going to shoot if you didn't need to.