Chapter 1: The Rise Of Kylo Ren

This takes place a few months after The Battle of Exegol, Rey defeated Emperor Palpatine and Destroyed the Sith once and for all, she goes to Tatooine and takes on the name " Rey Skywalker " and started to begin rebuild the Jedi order.

Back at the Resistance base, Poe asks Finn if Palpatine will return "Hey Finn, do you think Palpatine will be back since he came back before" Poe asks Finn " I don't know, but if he does return, will be ready for him, but some other evil will rise but not for a long time." Fine respond "Hey Poe, when you asked me for what I was going to tell Rey, well it was that I'm Force Sensitive." Finn said "WHAT, Your Force Sensitive, you gotta tell her." Poe said "I'll tell her when ready." Finn said.

Meanwhile....

on Tatooine, Rey is thinking about the kiss she gave Ben Solo back on Exegol, wanting him back, suddenly a voice spoke to her through the Force "Rey, I told you that I will always be with you" Ben said "How can I bring you back, Ben, I want you back." Rey said, Kylo Ren told Rey that she will be able to bring him back but she just needs to wait for the time to come, Kylo Ren (as a Force Ghost) sits down next to Rey and they hold hands watching the Suns set.

Meanwhile....

in a different timeline (during the rise of Skywalker) Supreme Leader Kylo Ren was about to take the Knights of Ren to hunt down Rey, but suddenly he felt a disturbance in the force, that another presence in another timeline, He uses his Force abilities to what it was and see him being redeemed, sacrifice his life to save Rey and becomes a Force Ghost, he is angered by this but finds it interesting, Kylo Ren goes to his Private Chambers and study's what that different timeline is and discovered the world between worlds "The World Between Worlds, of course, they are portals to different events in the Multiverse and if I had access I will be able to go to this timeline, destroy Rey, the Jedi, the Resistance and I will become the new Emperor and Soon no one will be able to escape my wrath and I will rise and the First Order will reign supreme and the Multiverse will belong to Supreme Leader Kylo Ren and The First Order." Kylo Ren said and he put his plan in motion.

To be continued....