Chapter 2: Access to the World Between Worlds

As Kylo Ren is searching for access to the World Between Worlds, he stumbled on a page of a text book to access the World Between Worlds, he ends up with a map to an ancient artifact that can access the World Between Worlds and ends up opening a portal to the World between Worlds and ends up encountering another person there.

a cyborg boy trying to find his way home, the boy was a tall, thin human with black boots with red Sith Trooper shin armor, black shorts, a red Kylo Ren shirt with Palpatine's robe with the bottom a tunic style with the same belt, the top part without the sleeves, Sith Trooper shoulder pads with Sith Trooper gauntlets, a long black and red cape with a black and red hood, and had black armor with red glowing lines on his right hand, side of his right arm, right side of his head and a black armored red eye on his right, with a red bladed lightsaber on his belt.

"Who are you" Kylo Ren asked "Hello Kylo Ren, my name is Gabe Schmitt" Gabe said "How do you know me" Kylo Ren asked "Kylo Ren, you are my most favorite character in Star Wars and favorite Villain" Gabe said "Okay Gabe, Nice to meet you my Friend but I would like to know if you are Force Sensitive because I can take you as my new apprentice." Kylo Ren questioned "okay but their is one thing, how did you get here" Gabe asked "I had a little artifact in my text book and it brought me here" Kylo Ren said "I see, but there is a way out but we are stuck here for now" Gabe said "but there is something that I would love to see and it is this." Gabe said pointing to a portal that says Amphibia, the world of Frogs, Toads and Newts. "Hmm, I wonder what will find, let's go my young Friend" Kylo Ren said. Kylo Ren and Gabe jump into the portal to Amphibia and ends up in Wartwood, "Where are we" Kylo Ren said, testing up "We are in Amphibia in the town of Wartwood" Gabe said, getting up as well "Hello, wow there are more humans here, hi my name is Anne Boonchuy and this is Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly" Anne said "Hello Anne, my name is Gabe Schmitt and this is Kylo Ren, Nice to meet you". Gabe said.

To Be Continued....