Chapter 7: Attack of The First Order

After going through the portal, Rey and the Resistance can't believe their eyes, "It can't be, The First Order, their back!" Rey says, "Hello Rey, didn't you miss me." Kylo Ren said in his hologram, "Kylo Ren, how are you alive, and are back on the dark side?" Rey said in confusion, "well, Rey, I sensed, a me from this timeline, where I died and became one with the force, and now I'm here to get my Revenge on you and the Resistance for destroying the First Order, all fighters attack!" Kylo Ren Said, Meanwhile in Kylo Ren's New First Order Resurgent-Class Super Star Destroyer, Anne, Marcy, Sasha, Gabe and everyone else trying to get out of the flagship so they can stop Kylo Ren and save the Galaxy and the Multiverse, "We, Need to get out of here and help the Resistance down their!" Anne said, "Guys he's here to get revenge on Rey!" Gabe said, "Wait why?" Marcy asked, "Because, in this timeline, Kylo Ren gets redeemed and saves Rey's life after she defeated her grandfather and the sith emperor, Sheev Palpatine, Darth Sidious, The Emperor himself, He died and became one with the force and he spoke to Rey, promising that he will always be with her, and he is here to get revenge on her!" Gabe said, "Well then let's defeat him and save the Galaxy and the Multiverse!" Sasha said, "Let's go guys!" Anne said making their way to Supreme Leader Kylo Ren.