Chapter 6: Supreme Leader Showdown

After everyone escapes, Anne, her girlfriend Marcy, Sasha, and Gabe fight Kylo Ren and try stop his plans for conquering the Galaxy and the Multiverse so that he will be the new emperor, Anne charges twords him and punches him into a wall leaving a crater, "so, that's how you want to play, the I'll show you true power now!" Kylo Ren said, he slashes Anne but misses her, Marcy uses her calamity powers to try and knock Kylo Ren to his feet, but Kylo Ren uses force freeze on her stoping her in her tracks, Sasha try's to punch Kylo Ren into a wall but he uses force freeze as well on her, Gabe activated his Lightsaber Scythe and battles Kylo Ren, "Kylo Ren, you are my favorite Villain, but I can't let you hurt the Resistance and try to conquer the Galaxy and the Multiverse so that you can be the new emperor." Gabe says, clashing his lightsaber scythe with the Supreme Leader's Crossguard Lightsaber. "Gabe you don't know what you mean, true power must be used, and with that you can be anything, but now, your struggling to have everything you want, while the world try's to make you choose, we don't have to choose, we take it." Kylo Ren said, "no, you don't know what true power is, don't you?" Gabe said, he changed twords the Supreme Leader, he clashes with him, Anne, Marcy and Sasha get back to their feet and they all battle, but Kylo Ren escapes to fight another day, Anne, Marcy, Sasha and Gabe escape and meets up with the gang. "They may know my true intentions, but they can't stop us, activate the portal, it is time." Kylo Ren says, the portal activates and they go through the portal with everyone else in side.