Chapter 4: Arriving in the Boiling Isles

After arriving in the Boiling Isles, The gang boxes down to the isles to see what's up, they meet Luz Noceda, Her Mother Camila Noceda, Eda the Owl lady, King, Lilith, Hooty, Amity, Willow, Gus, Hunter, Vee, Raine Whispers, Darius, Eberwolf and the Clawthorne Family. "Hello, there I'm Luz Noceda." Luz said, "Ohh, hi Luz, I'm Anne Boonchuy and this is My girlfriend Marcy and my friends, Sasha, Gabe, Kylo Ren, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias, The Core and everyone else of Amphibia. "Hello there, Gabe and Sasha, you two look so cool in that armor and Gabe are you a cyborg?" Luz asked, "Yeah, it's a long story but hey I look cool." Gabe said.

"Enough chit chat, Luz, everyone look I know you are all confused about the whole thing but there's something you need to know, in my universe, me and the first order are at war with a Resistance and they told everyone a lie about us being evil but we're not, but now we need allies to help us take down the Resistance and save the Galaxy and the Multiverse so that we can have peace." Kylo Ren said, "Okay Kylo Ren, if you need help then we can help you out with all of that but we need help to stop the day of unity and stop emperor belos and the collector." Luz said.

Takes place after season 3, where emperor belos and the collector get redeemed along with the coven heads, they agree to help, and now everyone of the Boiling Isles and Amphibia will help and now it's time for the final battle to begin.