Chapter 3: Journey Through Amphibia

As Anne and The Planters were showing us around Wartwood, they take us to there house "so where are you two from" asked Anne "Anne, I'm from Earth but Kylo Ren is from Chandrilla." Gabe said "he is also a Star Wars character." Gabe said again "wow, can we go there" asked Sprig "Nope, you can't because you don't have access to the World Between Worlds and it is strictly under our control." Kylo Ren said "what's the World Between Worlds?" Anne asked "Anne, the World Between Worlds is dimensional void that has portals to different timelines, worlds, dimensions and events around the Multiverse." Gabe said "Okay, so you are stuck here like me and my friends, Marcy Wu and Sasha Waybright." Anne said "Yep" Gabe said "Can we meet them please." Gabe asked "Sure, but Sasha isn't here but Marcy is, MARCY." Anne said, yelling for Marcy. Marcy coming down stairs"hey, Anna-Bannana, who are your friends." Marcy said "Marcy meet Gabe Schmitt and Kylo Ren" Anne said "Hello, Marcy it's nice to meet you." Gabe said "it's nice to meet you too, Gabe." Marcy said. "Okay, I'm confused of where we are but we need to get out of here." Kylo Ren said, "Why?" Anne asked, Kylo Ren thought of a lie to tell them, "well you see my friends, me and the first order are at a war with a Resistance, who want to conquer the Galaxy and the Multiverse as a whole, me and the first order want to save the Galaxy and the Multiverse so that it could be safe but the Resistance told everyone that we are evil and that they are good, so now the Galaxy turn against us." Kylo Ren said, "Ohh.... Well can we help you in any way possible?" Anne asked, "You can help by joining us to help fighting the Resistance and taking back the Galaxy for us but we will need an army her to help." Kylo Ren said, "well we have all of Amphibia, we the Frogs, Toads and Newts in Newtopia who can help as well as King Andrias." Anne said, "Okay that can be useful, but we need more allies to help!" Kylo Ren said, "we can go to Newtopia to ask for help." Marcy said.

They go to Newtopia, all the events of true colors and season 3 happen, but this time, The Core and Marcy share a body and now Darcy is here in my story, All of Amphibia is helping, along with the music box still being around with the hardest thing not happening, this takes place after all in, where the core and Marcy become friends and Darcy is still around and Andrias still gets redeemed alongside the Core, Anne and Marcy become a couple and are now dating

"Okay, after all of that we need new allies to help." Kylo Ren said, The Core/Darcy spoke, "how about we find a new world to get allies from?" The Core/Darcy said, Gabe then spoke "how about the Boiling Isles, the place of demons and Witches, maybe they can help?" Gabe said, "that sounds good, active the music box!" Kylo Ren said, everyone in Amphibia were in Newtopia castle leaving for the Demon realm.