Chapter 5: Amphibia and The Boiling Isles Unite

After getting allies from Amphibia and The Boiling Isles, Kylo Ren puts his plan in destroying the Resistance and conquering the Galaxy and the Multiverse as well, Having new allies by his side.

"My Friends, it's time for us to strike at the Resistance and save the Galaxy and the Multiverse From their evil threat for good." Kylo Ren said. "Yeah Kylo Ren, but how do we even stop them?" Darcy/The Core said, "Well, I'm going to come up with a plan so you all stay here and I'll be right back." Kylo Ren said, after leaving the room with the Amphibia and Owl House characters in the room, Gabe enters the room, "Hey guys." Gabe said, "Ohh hey Gabe, what's up." Anne said, "Guys, about what Kylo Ren said, it wasn't true what he said!" Gabe said, "What do you mean by that?" Anne and everyone else was confused, "Kylo Ren is not the good guy but the bad guy, he lied to all of you, the Resistance wants to help the Galaxy and what Kylo Ren said about the whole thing is a lie, the first order wants to conquer the Galaxy and the Multiverse because in a different timeline during the rise of Skywalker, Kylo Ren saw that he gets redeemed and he now wants to conquer the Galaxy and the Multiverse so that he can get revenge." Gabe explained, "so all of that was a lie, why?" Anne asked, "Kylo Ren's past is a little complicated but he killed his own father and destroyed his uncles Jedi academy, and he became Kylo Ren, his real name is Ben Solo, but we have to stop Kylo Ren and the first order now!" Gabe said, "so, what should we do?" They asked, "provo, now that you all know looks like, I should lock you all in here so you don't mess up my plan." Kylo Ren said, "Kylo Ren you can still change please." They begged, Kylo Ren locks the door leaving themselves traped in the room, "Welp, that's it." Anne says using her calamity power to bust down the door, "well looks like I underestimate you all, but this time, I'll show you the Dark Side!" Kylo Ren says activating his Crossguard Lightsaber, Anne, Sasha and Marcy activate their calamity powers and fight Kylo Ren, "Amphibia and The Boiling Isles Unite!" Anne yells the three calamity worriers battle the Supreme Leader of the First Order, but they are defeated by the ruthless dark worrier, rasing his lightsaber about to kill them until it hits something else, it is Gabe's Red Lightsaber and blocks the attack, "Wow, Gabe I thought you wanted to be my new apprentice, perhaps I underestimate you, but now you will be shown what true power must be used for." Kylo Ren said, Anne, Sasha, Marcy and Gabe fight Supreme Leader Kylo Ren.