Chapter 25: Reality Check.

Author note 2-12-2022, Forgot some part of the fight scene. Left a bit of plot hanging on my original story board.

thats all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lungmen, Downtown.

8:40 PM

The battlefield littered with body's, blood and blue goo everywhere. The area completely devastated by what had transpired.

The sound's of flesh tearing apart, as a maniacle laughter continues to fill the nearby street. The siluette of a man holding something round in his hand, accompanied by the sound of something dripping down on the floor.

''Hehehehe.... I wonder where the rest of em is~'' The siluette says with an amused tone, as he twirls the broken blade in his free hand.

Tonight was going to be a lot of fun =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Phew, Think that the last of these freaks of nature.'' Griffon stated as he tried shaking the clotted blood off his feathers. The whole place was littered with corpses, either cut in two from the waist down or decapitated. 

Griffon damned himself for not being able to kill them himself! But as a Nightmare there wasent something he could do, he could hurt... but nightmares couldn't kill a person. Well... not that it mattered, in the end they did manage to survive.

Nian who was currently burning the corpses then looked around her as if she was searching for something ''Where did Battery Boy go to?'' She questioned.

Griffon raised an eyebrow at this ''Seriously 'Battery Boy', Is that the best you could come up with?'' 

''As if you can do better''

Griffon hummed, ''Two words, Shock Trooper'' 

''....Touché''

As Skadi finished off the last of the straggelers on her end, her whole body being engulfed in blood and gore. She took her blade out of the Seaborn's corpse, ''Where is the Docter?'' She asked them.

''Erm... Seriously, you didnt take note of what he said moments prior?! Talk about airheaded!'' Griffon states as he let out a small laugh. Skadi however, didnt even bother reacting.. As she instead turned her head towards something she heard.

Griffon and Nian took no notice of this, instead they kept on trying to make stupid nicknames. As the siluette of a man slowly came into view.

The person inching closer and closer to the group, the sound of laughing slowly filling their ears. The kind of laugh that would even make maniac's and serial killers freeze up. As the person slowly came into view

Griffon and Nian, now noticing the individual stopped their squabble. As they saw the person slowly approach them, twirling his knife.

His clothes completely trashed, covered in cut's and blood... some parts even burned away. As his 'jacket' that was already trashed, was now completely destroyed. His black shirt underneat being stained with red and blue smidges... 

The cut on his chest bleeding profoundly, he should have already bled out yet here he was still standing. As they looked up his body, the scarf he was wearing now sported some burn spots on it. The only thing that was relativly unharmed was his hat, as it only suffered a single cut on the side. His hair also partialy changed, as it had small strands of white trailing alongside it.. As his eyes...