I'm with senti on this

Steve(Gravewalker):First I want to apologies if you were expecting a chapter and second I just want to show how much I hate Otto.I even wrote a comment about it and someone says I got something against simps even saying "without knowing the meaning of the word".I know enough what simp means and in reality I could not give less of a fuck about simps but when a simp is in charge of leading the world and sacrifices half of the planet,backstabbing countless,experimenting on children and being the bane of both Kiana's and Sirin's suffering,wiping the memories of Durandal who turns out she's the REAL Kiana for a forgotten woman who's been a rotten pile of bones for a 500+ years like...HOW am I supposed NOT  to go berserk or turn postal and storm his HQ just to put him in a body bag? And don't even get me started with Kevin.I mean I know he's trying his best for the world but come on,he can do better then that! And turn all of humans into stigmatas (if I learned correct) SERIOUSLY?! That's the best he could think of?!

Steve(Gravewalker):I don't mean to offend anyone out there but when I hear people respecting Otto despite what he has done and Kevin doing stupid shit that would fuck over humanity instead of making it better it kinda sends me to an emotional overlord like when I first witnessed the plot twist of Ryuko's whore mother in the anime.And honestly I thought the forerunners from halo were more fucked up by killing the precursors out of jealousy.All and all I only hate Kevin to a degree but Otto...Respect him ALL you want but if you want my opinion he doesn't deserve SHIT! Just like he said ironically.I may sound cringe at this point but that's basically what I feel about these two idiots.And any case if I offended some people out there feel free to curse,insult me as much as you like,I will accept the criticism I deserve.But still it doesn't change the fact that Otto nearly driven humanity into extinction all for one woman and Kevin nearly kills it.So yeah that's all I have to say with that being said thanks for reading this tiny apology/giant reason of hating two males of honkai impact stay safe and have a good day/night.Peace!

Peace!