Chapter 6. 1813 

She was wanting to pleasure him. Him and no one else. Anthony felt his body burn at those words. His voice was seductive as he spoke. "Do you really wish to pleasure me and no one else Miss Parker?"
Cordelia felt her heart flutter wildly. "Yes I do. You are the only one who I want to pleasure."
Anthony caressed her cheek. "Well then, I must tell you that you are the only woman who I want to pleasure from now on."
Cordelia felt her knees buckle beneath her, and she collapsed onto the chaise. Her heart was pounding and her head was spinning. Anthony was wanting to pleasure her, just as she was wanting to pleasure him.
Anthony moved so that his face was inches away from hers, his eyes dark. "Do you wish for me to pleasure you Cordelia?"
Cordelia swallowed hard, becoming lost for words. She was wanting Anthony to pleasure her. To make love to her. To make her his. When she spoke, her voice was barely above a whisper. "Yes."
Anthony leaned towards her, his lips just a breath away. His hand moved to the back of her neck, gently caressing it. He was going to kiss her, and possibly do more if he had the chance.
The knock on the drawing room door had both of them pulling away. Turning their heads, they noticed the butler standing in the doorway. They blushed bright pink.
Wilson. "My apologies for disturbing the two of you, but the guests are beginning to arrive and his grace wishes for the two of you to be in the ballroom."
Anthony. "Thank you Wilson."
Anthony and Cordelia exchanged a smile before exiting the drawing room and making their way to the ballroom. They knew that evening was going to be filled with dancing and laughter. And hopefully a kiss beneath the mistletoe.
***
Six hours into the ball, after enjoying several beautiful dances together, Anthony and Cordelia found themselves in the library. They were sitting by a blazing fireplace, enjoying one another's company. Above them was mistletoe. It was clear to anyone who saw the young couple together that they were in love. Or, at the very least, had a desire for one another.
Anthony. "Are you enjoying yourself this evening?"
Cordelia. "I've been enjoying myself immensely. You have no idea how wonderful it feels to not be inside that brothel for one night."
Anthony took her face between his hands. "I am going to make sure you never have to go to that brothel again."
Cordelia stared at him. "Anthony, you know I have no other choice. Between that and the opera, it's how I make my living."
Anthony growled. "The opera, I am all for it. But the brothel, I am not. I don't want you to have to be forced to pleasure men simply to have some money in your pocket. You are a woman who deserves to be made love to, not forced upon."
Cordelia's eyes overflowed with tears. She couldn't believe someone was actually acknowledging the fact that she was a woman with needs and desires and wants. Her feelings were being taken into account by someone instead of being thrust aside.
Anthony caressed her cheek, tilting her chin up so their eyes met. "You deserve to be treated with love and respect, not like a dog. And I want to be that gentleman to show you exactly what it's like to be made love to. I want you to feel pleasure and not pain."
Their eyes held in a gaze of intensity, they're breathing shallow and ragged. The mistletoe was glittering above them, becoming bathed with fire light. Love passion and desire was crackling between them, ready to explode. And then, their lips met for a sweet kiss.
Anthony brought her onto his lap, his arms intertwining around her waist and crushing her against him. His tongue swept across her lips just as they opened with submission, and he plunged his tongue into her mouth.
Cordelia moaned with pleasure, closing her eyes and twisting her tongue with his. Her arms went around his neck, her body pressing against his. She could feel his cock through his trousers, her heart started pounding. She was wanting him, and it was evident that he was wanting her.
Anthony growled with pleasure, his body aching. He moved carefully until Cordelia was lying on the Shays beneath him and he was hovering above her. His tongue continued swirling with hers as his hands began roaming her body.
Cordelia's hands had begun their own explorations of his body, feeling his muscles beneath his clothing. She trembled with pleasure as she felt his fingers glide across the swell of her breasts through her gown. Before she knew what she was doing, she began unbuttoning his jacket, and once it was off, felt it fall to the floor. She removed his waist coat and then began unbuttoning his shirt.
Anthony's nimble fingers made short work of her corset, gently untying the strings and allowing the garment to fall to her waist. Pulling away, his dark blue eyes fell to her luscious and full breasts. Carefully removing her shift, he allowed each perfect breast to become exposed to his hungry eyes.
Cordelia smiled at him. "I do hope you approve my Lord. They are a little fuller than most men would like."
Smiling deviously, Anthony leaned down and kissed each breast gently. "I believe they are perfect."
Their lips came crashing together as their chests brushed, and fire exploded through them. It wouldn't take long for the remainder of their clothing to fall away, leaving them both naked. If they allowed themselves full surrender, they would be making love within moments.
George. "My word brother, it seems you have finally joined me and Robert when it comes to being a Barrington rake."