uzumaki diaries, entry three

Sunday October 11th

"well today was fun. Well the first thing that happened was I walked into school grounds and I see Suigetsu and Sasuke absouletly stoned. Yeah it's 7 in the fucking morning and they are baked. Wow Wow, yeah you guys are so cool." Naruto rolled his eyes. So first in chemistry me and him were paired up for a experiment."
"Uchiha. You gonna do any work or are you gonna sit on your rich ass and let all the tiny people do it for you?"
"are you saying your my slave Naruto?" Sasuke smirked
"In your wet dreams asshole." Naruto scoffed. "But seriously are you gonna do anything?"
"What can i even do?"
"Just do something!"
"Okay okay!" Sasuke picked up a random liquid and poured it into the experiment making it fizzle up and overflow. While him and Naruto scrambled out of the way. "Shit-"
"And then I punched him in the face. I got extra detention but it was so worth it. But thats not anything compared to what happened next."
(I changed this one from the actual scene in the episode bc I thought it was to depressing and added smth 'romantic' instead)
Sasuke 'accidentally' bumped into Naruto while in the hallways. Naruto already being pissed off Pushed him into the wall gripping on his shirt.
"Whats your deal asshole?" Naruto hissed at him.
"You."
"What the fuck do you mean me?"
"hn." He inched his face closer to Naruto's and when Naruto backed up flustered he walked away. Naruto picked up his backpack that had fell on the floor and stumbled off looking like a tomato.
"Fuckin Idiot. How does he get off being so stupid? He doesn't respect anyone other then himself, does whatever he wants no matter who it hurts. I just wish he changed. It's whatever though its his own life he can fuck it up however he pleases. I dont care."
And with that video diary entry three was over