Step two : Friends?

Saturday October 17th.

Narutos eyes fluttered open, he tried to sit up but he felt his body being held down by something. The blond haired boy looked beside him and noticed a sleeping Sasuke. Sasuke and Naruto were intertwined in almost everyway possible, Sasukes arm around Naruto, Narutos leg in between Sasukes, They were even holding hands with their spare hand. Naruto blushed when he noticed he was cuddling Sasuke. He poked Sasukes face and when he got no reaction he shook Sasukes arm slightly. Sasuke groaned as he slowly woke up.
"What Naruto?"
"uhm- why are we cuddling..?"
"You fell asleep during the movie then wouldn't let me let you go last night. You also kept muttering my name, did you dream about me?" He smirked
"No! Of course not you teme!!" Naruto whisper yelled, Sasuke snickering softly at his words. "So- Can you let me go now?" Naruto softly spoke, he didn't know why but he felt so shy around the other recently.
"No, Its my turn to not let you go. Your comfy, now go back to sleep Naruto." Sasuke snuggled his face into Narutos chest. Naruto compiled and laid his head back down, looking Sasuke in the eyes as a result. He got flustered and closed his eyes, he felt a small peck on his forehead. He opened his eyes once again. 'EH?! DID THAT ASSHOLE JUST KISS MY FOREHEAD??!' Naruto cursed to himself. Sasuke slightly smiled and went back to sleep. Leaving Naruto flustered and with no choice but to go back to bed as well.

an hour later

Naruto slowly woke but kept his eyes closed, he felt around the bed for Sasuke.
"Sasuke." Naruto whined not knowing where he went.
"Im right here idiot." Sasuke mentally smiled at the blonde wanting his warmth. Naruto opened his eyes to see Sasuke, he quickly shut them again and covered his face. Sasuke was just wearing his boxers while he searched for something to wear.
"A warning next time please!" Naruto yelled being muffled by his hands.
"Why? We're both boys, it's nothing you haven't seen before on your own body." Sasuke spoke while slipping his pants on.
"It's different when its you." Naruto muttered under his breath. Sasuke smirked and got onto the bed making his way to Naruto, still shirtless.
"Does seeing my body fluster you dobe?" He stared into Narutos eyes.
"Do you want to get smacked Sasuke?"
"by your lips yes." Narutos face flushed for the millionth time.
"Why are you flirting with me?- We hated eachother like a week ago."
"Well I don't know about you but I never hated you, you just pissed me off sometimes."
"But that still doesn't explain the flirting asshole!" Sasuke smirked at Narutos words and got closer, then pinned Naruto underneath himself.
"No homo" Sasuke spoke laughing. Naruto pushed Sasuke off of him and got up, storming into Sasukes bathroom. "Oh come on Naruto it was just a joke-" Sasuke spoke, still laughing as he finally put his shirt on.
"Fuck you Sasuke!" Naruto yelled from the bathroom connected to Sasukes room.
"Okay once you come out, but no homo" Sasuke laughed once again but harder this time after he heard Naruto yelling inaudible things. Naruto finally came out after 5 minutes.
"Can I borrow some clothes..?" Naruto timidly questioned the raven.
"Sure, just find whatever you'd like in my closet. I don't have anything orange though."
"I don't wear orange that much shut up." Naruto scrummaged through Sasukes closet and found a pair of loose shorts and a dark blue hoodie.
"can i wear this?" Naruto showed him the clothes
"Sure dobe." After Sasukes words Naruto began undressing right infront of Sasuke, the blond had completely 'forgot' the raven was there for a moment. Sasukes eyes traveled in almost every spot of Narutos body, his face froze in awe as he blushed subconsciously.
"oh sorry Sasuke, thought it be fine since were both boys?" Naruto teased Sasuke by slowly taking his shirt off looking him in the eyes the whole time.
"Quit teasing Naruto." Sasuke groaned into a sigh.
"i think i might need some help putting this hoodie on Sasuke..~" Sasuke glared at Naruto before sighing once again before 'helping' Naruto put on the hoodie.
"you look cute in my hoodie Naruto, may just have to take it off you again." Naruto blushed and stepped back a bit.
"Sasuke thats gay."
"no homo"

"STOP SAYING THAT!" Naruto launched himself at Sasuke landing on top of him, as they fell to the floor. "ill show you no fucking homo" Naruto, without thinking, kissed Sasuke aggressively. Sasuke however didn't mind it, he kissed Naruto back immediately wrapping his arms around him.

After about a minute or two Sasuke and Naruto finally parted for air. Both red and hot.
"i swear if you say no homo to that, im gonna kill you."
"That was pretty homo of you Naruto." Naruto smiled
"Ha finally you admit - wait what? me? why me?"
"you got on top of me and kissed me"
"yeah but you didn't push me away!"
"so?"
"ughgh." Naruto got up expressing his annoyances by not helping Sasuke up. Sasuke got up smirking at the other.
"You kissed me dobe, just last week you wouldn't be caught dead even near me. what's with the sudden change?"
"we're friends."
"oh" Sasuke tried to bite his tounge to not let out his smile but it was unsuccessful, the raven haired boy smiled, probably the biggest smile he ever has. A faint shade of pink appearing on his cheeks. Naruto smiled back, it was just his normal smile but it made Sasuke feel special in a type of way. Naruto felt a buzz in his pocket and pulled out his phone.
"Hello? No im with Sasuke right now. Shut up, No, Yes ill come over tomorrow, okay bye love you" He hung up the phone.
"who was that" Naruto didnt notice it but there was a hint of jealousy in his voice.
"it was just Gaara, he was just wondering where i was." Naruto explained
"are you two dating or something?" Sasuke scoffed, it came out a bit more harsh then he intended.
"would I kiss you if me and Gaara were dating, Sasuke?" Sasuke just shrugged "No me and him aren't dating, why? you jealous?" Naruto got close to his face.
"hn."
"Sasuke you know thats not an answer"
"No." Sasuke hissed at the blond, Naruto responded by getting closer to Sasuke holding his waist.
"Are you sure?" Sasuke looked away as a faint blush appeared on his face.
"do you want me to be jealous, Naruto?"
"Maybe, maybe not."
"Maybe im jealous then." Naruto backed up as his face heated up.
"looked like you were about to kiss me there Sasuke, thats ga-" Naruto was cut of by the lips of Sasukes on his own.
"That's because i am gay Naruto. Do you kiss Gaara like you kissed me?" Naruto slowly shook his head for an answer. "So you just kiss me?" Naruto nodded while his face got redder as the time goes by. "Do you like me Naruto?" The blond froze not knowing how to answer so he ran down stairs and saw Itachi making breakfast.
"Good morning Sas- oh hello, who are you?"
"Im Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki." He bowed in a formal introduction.
"your my brothers boyfriend right?" Itachi smilef
"Wha- no! why do you think that?"
"Your wearing his clothes."
"i accidentally fell asleep her-"
"Naruto where did you- oh good morning 'tachi" Sasuke spoke as he walked into the kitchen.
"Sasu how come you never told me about your boyfriend?" Itachis walked over to Sasuke as Naruto stood there awkwardly.
"Because hes not my boyfriend Tachi." he whispered this last part just to Itachi "yet."
"ah i see, well boys Breakfast is almost done." Sasuke nodded and sat down at the table, motioning Naruto to sit next to him, which he did.
"You never told me your brother was hot Sasuke" Naruto whispered as he teased Sasuke.
"shut up im hotter and you know it."
"maybe" he softly snickered. 'ill show you.' Sasuke thought to himself, he slipped his hand under the table and onto Narutos thigh. Naruto almost gasped at the sudden touch, Sasuke snaked his hand closer to Narutos pant line.
"Sasuke knock it off your brother is right there." he whispered yelled at Sasuke. Sasuke ignored and slipped his hand into Narutos pants, slowly sliding his hand farther down. Naruto pulled his hand away from him and leaned on Sasukes shoulder majorly red.
"okay okay i admit it your hotter, dont do that here." Naruto groaned in a low voice. 'ha whos laughing now!' Sasuke smirked and made Naruto face him by holding his chin up, he then gave Naruto a soft kiss. Naruto kissed back until he head Itachi say food was done, he pushed Sasuke off. Naruto sat up straight to not be suspicious while Sasuke slouched back in his chair, mad that his brother ruined his moment. Itachi placed the food in-front of the two boys and one in-front of his own chair before sitting down.
"So Naruto, tell me about yourself." Itachi spoke before eating.
"uhm, well im senior in highschool and i used to hate your brother." Sasuke glared at Naruto after he spoke.
"oh? whys that?" Itachi raised an eyebrow
"He was a huge asshole, always made me mad"
"in my defense he was an asshole too, and i apologized!" Sasuke objected.
"Sasuke your not supposed to bully the people you like" Itachi teased
"I know but i couldnt help myself, his reactions were so cute. but then he started hating me and it pissed me off."
"wait you liked me? since fucking when?!" Naruto jolted up in his seat.
"since middle school dobe." Sasuke sighed
"you shouldve told me asshole!" Naruto finished his food and stomped off to Sasukes room.
"Naruto-" He sighed again but more heavy. "fuck."
"go fix it idiot" Itachi pushed Sasuke towards his bedroom.
"okay okay damn."