PART - 1

Y/N: Please...I don't want to do this. * She said with her pleading eyes to her brother, Jin.

Jin: You don't have any options Y/N. You have to do this...

Y/N: Why me?? You can send anyone else.

Jin: You have to understand Y/N. You know about his anger issues right? Doctors have sent over 25 nurses just in one week. But they got fired and didn't last even for one hour. They can't able to control him. Since you're a nurse, I think it will be fine if you are appointed as his caretaker.

Y/N: Oppa you know how dangerous he is...Then why are you sending your own sister to such that devil? Do you want to lose me ?? Please Oppa I don't want to go... * She keep trying to convince his brother while some tears flowed from her eyes.

Jin: There is no other objection Y/n. You have to go there as his caretaker. That's final and that's my order. *He ordered in a strict voice as Y/N keep nodded. He went out with a poker face before slamming the door which made her freeze at the place she is standing.

Y/N packed all her belongings and said goodbye to the maids over there. She had been accepted to be a personal caretaker of that devil and was ready to start a new chapter in her life. As she drove away, she couldn't help but feel nostalgic about all the bad things going to happen there.

**

Getting down from the car you took out the luggage and as you faced the Jeon Mansion. Your eyes roamed around the place as you saw thousands of guards suiting up in the courtyard. You walk forward with a panicky look and were soon greeted by one of the head guards. A guard came towards you as you backed away in fear. 

??: Hello miss, I'm sorry to frighten you but who are you?  * He asked in a gruff voice as he eyed your luggage.

You quickly told him your name and that you were here to see the mafia king, Jeon Jungkook. You take out the envelope from your pocket and hand it to him. 

Y/N: I am here to start my service as a personal caretaker. I was sent by his best friend Kim Seok Jin. 

The guard takes the letter and looks at it before he hands it off to another guard who takes you inside. The guard nodded and led the way as you followed behind him. He brought you inside the mansion. Y/N was dumbfounded by the loveliness of the place. It was so expansive and lush. While she was admiring the costliness of the place, two guys were watching her with confused looks.

Jimin: Hey gurl...Who are you?? By the way, you're so hot. My poor heartuuu hurts by looking at you Ouch.. * He started his daily flirting job with girls.

Taehyung: Stop your fucking flirting personality Jimin. Behave. Don't you dare to forget that you're the elder brother of the mafia devil? Hello miss, I'm Kim Taehyung... You still haven't answered the question yet??

Y/N's body completely froze upon hearing the name devil. She just stood there unable to process everything happening around her. She can't believe that she is going to meet the devil of the mafia world!

Y/N: M... My name is Ki...Kim y/n. Jin Oppa sent me here.

Taehyung : Ohh Kim y/n. Nice to meet you. It has been a long time since we didn't meet since you went abroad. You have grown up. Hyung just called me and explained everything. You're the 26th nurse who is going to take care of him. Hope this time you can handle him well. I think you already know who is he. He is not taking proper medicine and treatment. His bruises are getting worst. Nowadays he is not coming out of his bedroom. He needs someone's support. Don't be... * They heard a huge sound from upstairs which made Y/N flinch in sudden fear.

Jimin: That's him. You should go Y/N

Y/N: But.. * before saying anything, both of them dragged her upstairs standing in front of the huge door.  Taehyung pushed her inside the bedroom before closing the door from outside.

**

Entering the bedroom, Y/N started to shake a little due to the creepy feeling of the atmosphere. The room was large and lavish, with golden curtains and a chandelier that sparkled like diamonds. Her breath hitched when she heard a deep scary voice which is enough to scare her. 

??: WHO ARE YOU !!