PART - 2

??: WHO ARE YOU?

She looked in the direction from where the voice came & saw someone standing there in the dark. 

Y/N: I... I'm your personal care..caretaker  * she said with her shaking voice.

??: HOW DARED YOU ENTERED IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?  *He said rising his voice while pushing the small table in front of him causing a huge sound as Y/n held her ears by her hands in fear.   

Y/N: S...Sir I'm your new caretaker. I have to take care of you until you completely recover  * she shivered while answering him.

??: YOU ARE SO COURAGED TO TALK BACK TO MY WORDS HUH? DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE? * He said while walking towards her.

Y/N: I'm sorry Sir but I was just trying to explain myself * she said as he kept walking towards her till he was standing a few inches away from her face. She could feel his hot breath on her skin, it made her shiver even more than before. 

??: YOU BETTER RUN! * he said while laughing out loud.

Y/N: I'm so...sorry, but I can't run from you, sir. It's my duty to take care of you until you completely recover so please don't do anything rash.. * she pleaded desperately. 

??: WHAT DO YOU MEAN? * he yelled at her. With all her courage, she replied.

Y/N: You are my patient and...I'm your nurse. * she replied.

??: GET OUT!! I DON'T NEED ANYONE...

Y/N: B...but sir.

??: I SAID GET OUT OF HERE! JEON JUNGKOOK DOESN'T NEED ANYONE ELSE. YOU UNDERSTAND !! I AM THE DEVIL OF THE MAFIA FIELD, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, GET OUT !!

* He said before pushing  y/n aside and making his way towards the bed. But accidentally she lost her balance which cause both of them to fall onto the bed. He is under her tiny body while she is hovering above him. She looked at him with a fearful face but he isn't saying anything. Suddenly the storm inside him stopped. He closed his eyes before leaning upwards near her face as he sniffed her sweet pleasant rose perfume.

Y/N: I... I am sorry sir * She immediately said and gets from him. Jungkook also got up from the bed. 

Y/N: You should see the surroundings, sir. You might hurt yourself.

Jungkook: ARE YOU A NURSE OR MY TEACHER?? STOP LECTURING ME. GET OUT !! * He shouted before starting to break all the things around him. Suddenly Jungkook held her neck harshly as she started to choke. She was struggling and trying to get his hand off of her neck but it didn't work. She tried to scream for help, but no one heard her or saw what was happening.

Y/N: S..sir you're hurting me. Please leave my neck. I'll leave your room n..now * Jungkook released his grip from her before pushing her hard as she fall on the floor. She started to breathe heavily holding her chest. Y/N decided to leave the room immediately to save her life from the devil.

****

As he came out of the room while limping Taehyung & Jimin hurriedly came in front of her.

Jimin : Are you okay Y/N ??  You look pale. What happened inside?

Y/N: I'm alright... Don't... Don't worry * She said shuttering as her neck is still paining because of Jungkook's grip.

Taehyung: Huh... Wait a sec, What's the mark on your neck? * He said removing Y/N hair. They looked at her while sighing.

Jimin: He hurt you too. See what he made to you in a few minutes. Y/N you better return. We'll inform Jin. Don't worry okay? Hyung please call the driver.

Y/N: I won't go back, sir. I have to take care of him. I won't return until finish my responsibilities here. Please...

Taehyung: As your wish. But don't need to be so formal. Just call us by our name or call Oppa. We are the same as Jin. * He said as he chuckled.  Both Jimin and Taehyung left.

Y/N POV :

What am I going to do here? How I'm gonna handle him? He is so dangerous. He can hurt me anytime. But... No, You have to do this Y/N. He is your patient and you have to take care of him. Just hope everything will go well...

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote for this fanfic...

Leave your comment about this part or any suggestions

PART 3 is Coming Soooooon !!!!