PART - 4

Y/N POV

That's so scary to hear that he got shot by his enemies. He is living such a not safety life. He can be attacked by people surrounding him anytime, anywhere...

TIMESKIP

Entering his room, your eyes roamed around the whole room in the dark. You saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed.

He was sleeping so soundly that you didn't want to wake him up. You smiled at the sight of him, he looked so cute and peaceful. But the time was not in her favor. Suddenly Jungkook opened his eyes. He saw you and screamed out of surprise.

Jungkook: What the hell are you doing here? I told you not to come here! *He said angrily.

He quickly got up from the bed and walked in Y/N's direction. She backed away slowly as he came closer to her.

Jungkook: You shouldn't be here!

Y/N: What? I just came to check on you, sir. Please let me take care of you. I have prepared your breakfast. I'll serve you the food after you got freshen up. You have to take your medicines to recover soon.

Jungkook: Don't test my temper. This mafia king doesn't need anyone. Do you think I'm a kid that can't do things by myself huh ?? GET OUT I SAY !!!

Y/N: S...Sir I'm sorry, but could you please let me take care of you? You're not supposed to be alone in this condition. I'll do my best so that you can recover soon. Please don't get angry at me for the past mistakes.

Jungkook: I SAY GET OUT!! * He shouted holding her neck tightly. He pushed her which cause her to fall on the floor, outside the room. She looked at the closed door trying to hold her tears. She immediately ran from the place. Meanwhile, Jungkook punched the mattress multiple times in anger before pulling his hair in frustration.

* * * * * * * * * *

Days passed to weeks. Jungkook's coldness towards Y/N didn't less even one percent. He still behaves rudely around Y/N. Y/N always feels scared about his anger issues. She tried her best to calm him but there is no use. She couldn't change him for even a little. Jungkook didn't take proper meals or medicines which made his Hyungs worry more including Jin. Jungkook doesn't want to let anyone near him as he fears hurting them. He still couldn't move on from the past.

ONE DAY

Y/N had prepared breakfast for Jungkook. She is standing outside the huge door of the room with the food tray. Imao... She is so nervous.

Y/N: Oh god, at least today make him listen to my words. He is getting weak day by day. Help me to give him the food and medicine. I have to finish my duty of taking care of him as soon as possible. I just don't want to stay here... Should I directly enter or knock on the door??

Gathering all the points of courage in her body, she knocked on the door.

ADDICTION ( Feat Jungkook )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें