PART - 5

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ??? WHERE IS Y/N ?? *he asked, his voice getting louder. Both Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widened to see Jin entering the hall.

Jimin: Hyung, Y/N said you went to Busan for a meeting. When did you come ba... 

Jin: JIMIN, WHERE IS JUNGKOOK ??

Taehyung: Hyung please come and sit first. He is in the bedroom. I'll call him downstairs. Jimin call Y/N, please...

Jin: WHERE IS Y/N ?? How is she now ?? Is she fine? HOW COME HE CAN HURT THE PERSON WHO IS TAKING CARE OF HIM? SHE IS MY SISTER !!

Jimin: Uhmm... She is fine Hyung. Just some minor wound. She has to take enough rest. Hyung, how do you know that Y/N got hurt?

Jin: I know everything happens here. JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING? * he shouted for Jungkook. His loud voice of him clearly shows his anger.

**MEANWHILE **

Jungkook is awake from sleeping after hearing the sound. His eyebrows frowned hearing such a loud noise from downstairs.

?? JUNGKOOK ! JUNGKOOK!

The voice sounds too familiar for him. He went a bit near to the door to make sure where the voice coming from.

??: WHERE ARE YOU JUNGKOOK? WHY ARE YOU HIDING YOURSELF? YOU LITTLE COWARD !! * Jungkook was mad. His eyes are red and his hair is messy. He quickly went downstairs after hearing the loud voice.

Jungkook froze at the place he was standing when saw Jin standing in front of him. He was so shocked seeing him but still managed to greet him. It has been so long since they met each other.

Jungkook: Hyung !!! How are you ?? I missed you so much. It has been so lon-... * Jungkook's words were cut off by Jin.

Jin: YOU LITTLE BASTARD !!! HOW DARED YOU HURT Y/N ?? HOW COME YOU CAN HURT SOMEONE CAME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU HUH ?? * He spitted his venom words towards Jungkook which made him stand like a statue.

Jungkook: Hyung what are you talking about ?? *he asked as he was confused by the statement.

Jin: DON'T ACT INNOCENT JUNGKOOK. I'M LOSING MY MIND. HOW DARE YOU HURT HER?

Jungkook's heart clenched when he got to know that Y/N was hurt by him. He has hurt many nurses before but Y/N is something different. He was worried about what happened to Y/N.

Jungkook : What happened to her Hyung ? * He asked confusingly to Jimin and Taehyung who were standing beside Jin with a pale faces. He still kept his coldness.

Jin: WHAT THE HECK... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? DON'T LIE !!

Taehyung told that Jungkook pushed her from the room. He explained everything that happened at the hospital. About her wounds and treatment.

Taehyung: You pushed her from the room Jungkook. You don't know what happened after shutting the door. Y/N fell on the broken glass pieces and her wounds started bleeding. Suddenly she fainted. Luckily I brought her on the time. If not then her wounds might get more infected.

Jungkook widened his eyes when Taehyung said she fainted.

Jungkook: Hyung !! I'm sorry about that. I didn't know she got hurt. * Without thinking twice, he apologized to Jin. He tried to say something but Jin cut him off again.

Jin: HOW COME YOU HURT SOMEONE AND THEN STAY AWAY FROM THEM ?!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE Y/N ALONE ?? HOW COME YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS SIN ??!!!???!!!? * His voice was loud and it made Jungkook shutter.

Jungkook: Hyung. I'm sorry. Please forgive me... * He was about to apologize but Jin quickly grabbed his collar and push him to tot the wall.

Jungkook: Hyung please let go of me! It won't happen again...

Jin: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH YOU! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!!! WHY DID YOU PUT HER IN SUCH A PAIN??!! * His voice got louder and louder as he yelled at Jungkook.?

Jungkook: HYUNG PLEASE L...LET GO...GOO * Jungkook almost choked in the air.

Finally, Jin let his collar and back off from him. His anger was still at its peak.

Jungkook: Sor... Sorry, Hyung. I'm sorry. I didn't make it on purpose.

Jin: YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR ACTIONS JUNGKOOK. YOU CAN HURT SOMEONE INNOCENT SURELY NOT HER. * He warned him.

Jungkook: Hyung... I still don't understand why are you supporting her. She is just a nurse who came to take care of me. I don't need anyone. I already warned her to go back but she is not listening to my words. You just don't support her as she was sent by you, Hyung. I have hurt many nurses before. She is just one of them.

At this point, 3 of the hyungs got shocked by Jungkook's words. They couldn't believe that Jungkook said she is just one of them.

Jin: WHAT THE F*CK YOU SAID JUNGKOOK. SHE IS JUST ONE OF THEM TO YOU ??

Jungkook : Yes Hyung. She is just a nurse. She is no one else to me! * a casual answer came out from him.

Jin: HOW COME YOU SAID THIS ??! SHE IS MY SISTER KIM Y/N !!!

Jungkook froze upon hearing Jin's statement. He was stunned at what he heard from his Hyung.

Jungkook: Hyung... Just don't kid with me * He said as he didn't believe what Jin said.

Jin: DO YOU THINK IT'S THE TIME TO KID WITH YOU HUH !!! SHE IS MY SISTER, KIM Y/N... HOW YOU CAN HURT SOMEONE YOU LOVE THE MOST ?? AND SAYING SHE IS NO ONE ELSE...

Jungkook : Hyu... hyung

Jin: SHE IS THE ONE WHO USED TO PLAY AND SPEND TIME WITH YOU IN THE PAST. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO YOU OBSESSED WITH. SHE WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE... I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU ANYMORE. DON'T DARE TO HURT ANYONE ANYMORE!! Tae please take care of Y/N. I have to go. * Jin said before exiting the mansion as Taehyung nodded to him.

Jungkook still couldn't believe what is happening around him. He was just frozen in place. Tears started rolling from his eyes continuously. He couldn't bear the truth. He immediately went upstairs and slammed his room's door. The door got locked by him.

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT FOR A LONG...

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS PART

NEXT PART IS COMING SOON !! >_<