PART - 3

Y/N POV

What am I going to do here? How I'm gonna handle him? He is so dangerous. He can hurt me anytime. But... No, You have to do this Y/N. He is your patient and you have to take care of him. Just hope everything will go well...  *Saying this she went to her room. *

MEANWHILE... 

Jungkook sat on his bed with furrowed brows. Clenching his jaw he looked with his bloodshot eyes. 

Jungkook: Who is she? How come she is so brave in front of me?  But she is something different from the other nurses who have come before. Her smell made me stop shouting. Is there any connection with us?? *After so much confusion, finally he went to his dreamland.*

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT

Jin invited Y/N for dinner in a restaurant to talk about the incident that happened there. Taehyung and Jimin told him that Y/N was attacked by Jungkook but Jin didn't believe it because he didn't see it with his own eyes. He was worried and tried to comfort Y/N.  Y/N was so happy to meet Jin after all the incidents that happened there. 

Jin:  Hi Y/N... I missed you so much *Giving a tight hug to Y/N

Y/N: I missed you too Oppa. How are you? You must be so happy without me, right? Nobody gonna snatch your sushi from you.

Jin: Nah Don't talk like that. You don't know how much I missed you. How was your first day with Jungkook? I just talked with Taehyung and Jimin. They are so happy that you're going to take care of Jungkook.  

Her face became pale after hearing that Jin had talked with them. She doesn't know that Jin knows everything that Jungkook hurt her. He is just waiting for Y/N's answer.

Y/N: Everything went well Oppa. Nothing to worry about. I think I can handle him. * She said by hiding the marks on her neck by the scarf she is wearing. She doesn't want her brother to know everything that happened which will make him worry more. 

JIN POV

Why she is hiding that Jungkook hurt her? I know she is wearing a scarf to hide the marks on her neck. But why she has to hide from me? Is that because she loves him?  I will be so happy if Y/N likes him. I know Jungkook has liked her for a long. It will be great if both of them get together. But first of all, Jungkook has to recover. Y/N is the only one who can heal him. Let's wait and see what will happen.

Jin: It's great to hear that you can handle him. I hope he can recover from your treatment...

Y/N: I know. I'm so happy to be able to take care of him and help him get better.

Jin: You're going to do a great job with Jungkook too.  You should be careful because Jungkook is a dangerous person. He tends to bully people and he's very violent.  He's been through a lot since he was born and you can't blame him for what happened in the past.  I want you to know that I will always support you and Jungkook.