PART - 7

DISCLAIMER : SOME IMAGINARY SCENES ARE FROM KDRAMA AND ANIME SERIES. CREDITS TO THEM😉

Meanwhile, Y/N was still sleeping soundly and peacefully in the room. She had a dream of Jungkook.

Dream: JUNGKOOK... JUNGKOOK... COME HERE... DON'T MAKE ME RUN ANYMORE... NOCHU STOP

Y/N dreamed about baby Jungkook. He keeps running from baby Y/N around the house. Both of them looked so cute together in childhood. 

Baby Jungkook : Yah Y/Nniee. You are so cute while running behind me. I won't go anywhere without you. I'll always be with you as your soul Nochu * Both of them giggled.

END OF DREAM

Y/N:  What was this?

Y/N woke up from her dream and looked at the clock. It was three in the morning. Y/N felt panic as she gulped all the water in the glass beside the nightstand without leaving any drops. 

Y/N: God... Why I dreamed about him? I was there too. What is happening? * Lots of questions ran through her mind.

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N backed to her duty. Entering his room Y/N's eyes roamed around the whole room as you saw the room is a little messy. Y/n saw Jungkook sleeping in the bed. 

Y/N: Why he is not keeping his room clean? It's the time I should clean it before he wakes up.

30 MINUTES LATER

Waking from his sleep Jungkook slowly sat on the mattress while massaging his forehead. He slowly tried to get up from the bed. Jungkook still feels dizzy due to the sleeping trauma. He didn't sleep enough yesterday. With the help of his hand, he is trying to find the bathroom door to freshen himself.

Y/N: Good... Good morning sir

Jungkook: You are here ?? What's that on your forehead? Looks like a bandage. What happened? *hesitantly asked her. Y/N stood there nervously as she don't know to answer him.

Y/N: Uhhmm.. sir I just hit my head on the wall. Do you want to the washroom? Let's go sir  * She said holding him securely and guiding him to the washroom.

Jungkook: Why are you doing this?  I can do IT MYSELF. JUST GO...

Y/N: Sir I know you're not feeling well. Your wound might pain. I'm here to take care of you right? * Jungkook felt some new energy from her caring words.

Y/N: If you're done just call me sir. I'm waiting outside. *She said before leaving.

A few minutes later she heard the sound of something breaking as she knocked on the door. She didn't get a reply even though she asked if he was alright.