Chap 1

I woke up today for college.Ugh 7 am is too early anyways, I rolled out of bed and my hair was a rats nest .huff.I put my hair into a messy bun like always and washed my face.I have a concert to go to today with my best friend Maaz and Mehraal but me and Maaz are much closer.I went down and greeted my parents and hurriedly hurried to my college.I met up with Maaz and we went to our class together.
After school me and Maaz went to Mehraal's house since she didn't come to school today.We greeted her parents and Maaz went up to her room.Before I could even step inside the kitchen my head hit a brick wall,but what , it was Mehraal's older brother Naseem.He's always been quiet but he's dark and broody.He has an aura around him and there's something about him that I can't put my finger on.
He quietly apologised and went out for his run.May I add he was shirtless and I just bumped into his six pack.I got the snacks from the fridge .And I crossed a mirror on my way upstairs .Oh my god why was I blushing ugh!We spent the day having fun and when it was time for dinner we all sat down.And Naseem sat next to me.His thigh brushed my thigh.It felt like a spark went up my whole body.I tried to hard to remain calm but I was as red as a tomato.Why does he have this effect on me?im not like other girls who run after boys anyways.